Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has there ever been a time in our history where GOP Americans were so UnAmerican?

The made up garbage will secure Obama for a full 8 year term and after that, another Democrat will be elected simply because of the shameless antics of the GOP.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Their Fascist attitude toward this President is nothing less than astounding.

I can see why some call the neocons, Terrorists. Every turn this President makes is met with bald faced lies and inuendo that quite frankly, makes me all the more resentful of their tactics.

Hopefully the "G No P" never rises to power again.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please explain in excruciating detail what this "Un-American" behavior is. Then we can have a discussion.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking back, the answer is NEVER!!!! But many can remember the antics of Hanoi Jane Fonda, The words of Harry loser Reid, the lib support for Robert kkk Byrd, and the worship of the drunken murderer Ted Kennedy!!! It appears the unAmerican leans heavily to the left!!!
    Oh and the obama lies:
    I will have transparency-generals must sign secrecy Oath........Broken
    I will cut the deficit in half by doubling spending–say what.......Broken
    I will change the Washington culture of corruption.......................Broken
    I will reach across the isle (I’m ready to fight Republicans)....Broken
    I will have no earmarks in stimulus, there are 9000..................Broken
    I will have transparency in White House emails except mine....Broken
    I will demand human rights for China and Tibet..............................Broken
    I will put legislation on Internet for all to read before votes....Broken
    I will have honest advisers, except those who take free rent......Broken

I will have my administration pay their fair share of taxes........Broken
    I will eliminate rendition of terrorist combatants..........................Broken
    I will have a transparent admin. with the media.............................Breaking
    I will bring charges against Bush admin. war crimes.....................Broken
    I will have new blood in admin. but names Panetta to CIA..........Broken
    I will have a transparent government........................................ ..........Broken
    I quite smoking (admits to bumming cigarettes)...........................Broken
    I will apply windfall taxes on big oil companies.................................Broken
    I will change US Foreign Policy, appoints Hillary Sec. State......Broken
    I will change the defense department, YET keeps Gates............Broken
    I will close Guantanamo........................................ ....................................Breaking
    I will sit down with dictators with no pre-conditions....................Broken
    I will stop waterboarding and CIA interrogation techniques......Breaking
    I will use federal campaign funds............................................. .............Broken
    I will get US troops out of Iraq in 16 month....................................Broken
    I will change Washington with new faces............................................B roken
    I will not hire lobbyists, hires lobbyist Daschle (he's out but here are the others)....Broken
    * Melody Barnes, lobbyist for American Civil Liberties Union, the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights, the American Constitution Society and the Center for Reproductive Rights.
    * William Corr, lobbyist for Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids,
    * Patrick Gaspard, lobbyist for Service Employees International Union.
    * David Hayes, lobby San Diego Gas & Electric.
    * Eric Holder, attorney general nominee, lobbyist for bankrupt Global Crossing telecommications.
    * Ron Klain, lobbyist for Asbestos Resolution, U.S. Airways, Airborne Express and drug-maker ImClone.
    * William Lynn, lobbyist for Raytheon.
    * Cecilia Munoz, lobbyist for National Council of La Raza
    * Mark Patterson, lobbyist for Goldman Sachs.
    * Mona Sutphen, lobbyist for Angliss International.
    * Michael Strautmanis, lobbied for the American Association of Justice.
    * Tom Vilsack, lobbyist for NEA.
    And these are not all of them. Thanks for pointing out that he has nominated a huge number of lobbyists that he promised not to appoint.
    I will be non-partisan. Hires highly partisan Emanuel..................Broken
    I will eliminate Bush tax cuts.............................................. ...................Broken
    I will dump Patriot Act wire tapping........................................... .........Breaking
    I will eliminate tax breaks for wealthy........................................... .......Broken

Oh, fur Christ's sake
    And so? You are off your mediation again, ain't ya?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If they were smart from the beginning and wouldn't do so much smear attacks, their man may have been elected. But instead they have
    constantly smear Obama and spread rumors to scare American people, especially over the
    healthcare issues.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope you are correct about four more year for Obama. Think the GOP was more Un-American during the McCarty Era.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    please tell us what "shameless action you are talking about..is it a shameless action to question the government ? is it a shameless action to wonder how a bill could be drafted without reading it? is it a shameless action to ask the government to explain how this massive undertaking will be paid for?..is it a shameless action to question why republicans have been kept out of every meeting?..is it a shameless action to wonder why media whores on the left shout down any republican while asking what their thoughts are?....what IS shameless is that the THUGS in dc refuse to tell the truth..that taxes WILL be raised...that 500 billion dollars will BE cut from medicare..that in less than 6 month..if this SCAM is passed..the private sector ins. companies will be squeezed out so there is NO competition..???that dc is afraid of lawyers so they do not mention TORT REFORM..GET REAL...stop pretending that this SCAM is a great and wonderful thing.

Has there ever been a time in our history where liberals have been so blinded by the glitz and glam of a "Rock and Roll President" that they can't see the truth about him.

Your 8 full year fantasy is a joke.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They have disagreed with a Dem president in the past. That is what they do. However it has never been done with so much hatred and totality to the point of stupidness to the Nth power. The only difference between this Dem president and all the others is the color of his skin.
    Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where all this rage and hate is coming from.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information