Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    DarkLight57

Fable II Legendary Weapons?

I am Evil and i get 1.8k income every 5mins and at the moment i got aprox 150k i am using master Katana and Master Turret Rifle.
    I want to use a weapon better than mine and collect all the legendary weapons ive got money to buy them.
    Were can i buy them, do i do a quest and its a reward? Are they in chests ?? Please any locations or places or quests i can get them please comment!!!!

TERRY - KLOWN OF WAR
    Response to first answerer: The 50 key chest in Castle Fairfax only gives 50,000 dollars.

As far as I know the best weapon in the game is a katana called the Daichi.
    However you can get a good weapon just by buying a master katana with 3 or 4 augment slots and putting in your own augments.

iluvpandas
    you probuly need all 50 silver keys and the 50 gargoyles, also in the casle farfax or w/e its called theres a chest in it that requries 50 keys

360Fog
    I know that one of them is in the gargoyle cove, to get it, get all 50 gargoyles and go to gargoyle cove. Click all the buttons to make the bridge over to the chest. In the chest you will find a rotten apple, but that is not the real prize. break the wall behind the chest, and you find another large room with another chest, there, you will find a legendary weapon.
    Another legendary weapon can be found if you have your dog, and you you buy an expensive farm (i forgot its name) and if you go into the celler of the farm, than you will be able to dig and find another legendary weapon.
    A third legendary weapon can be found behind one of the talking doors. The door is the one in Oakfeild. To open it, you have to get someone to the point were they will marry you. Once you do that, make your lover follow you to the door, and ask her to marry you right in front of the door. After that, the door will open and you will find another legendary weapon.
    That is all I know, and I also have the Katana. I would suggest looking up the legendary weapons on youtube. There are videos that show you the location of all the legendary weapons, and on youtube you will be able to see too. I hope this helped!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information