My 20 month old daughter has had a runny nose for a week and I assumed it was because her 2 yr molars are coming Thru the gums. Took her to the dr a few days ago and he said it was nothing to worry about and she doesn't need an antibiotic. Now for the last 2 nights her feet and hands have itches her to the point it has woken her up and she can't go back to sleep cause it's so uncomfortable. Its just her palms and soles. She has a small red looking rash on them which you actually have to bend her hands or feet back to even see it and its not raised, just a little red. Im not sure if this has anything to do with her runny nose but her medicines but she hasn't taken any medicines that she hasn't taken b4. I red that hand foot and mouth disease doesn't itch and it makes sores in their mouth which she does not have. She eats well and drinks well but she is just uncomfortable and it seems alot worse at night. She hasn't had any different foods that we can think of and we are both exhausted and since she's not sleeping neither am I. Please, someone help me. Her Dr said to bring her in tomorrow if it doesn't get better (they called her in a cream for itching). In the meanwhile I am worrying myself sick about what might be wrong!