I am not sure if this is the right section to post this, but thought that as it has multiple Ducati parts required, I'll post it here.

My warranty period is basically over on my S4Rs Monster, so now I can do some changes, which would otherwise probably void the warranty.

Anyway, I want to know if someone out there knows how I can get this done, or even if it is possible?

I dont like the double barrel side pipes, and want a cleaner look over the swingarm.

I was thinking if there is a way to route the pipes to under the seat, and eliminate the Cat. Similar to HyperM style pipes.It doesnt have to be Termis, but its got to be 50mm pipes. I want the power upgrade to be the same as what you would get by putting the Full system on.

Anyone got any ideas on who can do this, or how this can be done? Maybe interlinking different sets of pipes?

I looked at Zard, but dont want the pipes on the side. The quad D box is still looking like the bike ate a cow with the udder there, and the std shorty pipe doesnt give the performance upgrade and keeps the cat. None prefered !