Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

getting pulled over and who goes to jail and who doesn't?

If there is a driver and 3 passengers and the driver gets pulled over, and the cops find drugs will everyone in the car go to jail even if the passengers had no idea there were drugs in the car. Also, if the driver has no insurance or registration will everyone go to jail for that also? I know the law is different in every state so does anyone know the answer to my questions according to the Florida law?

i think its the same as a driver robbing a store. the passengers could know NOTHING about it and be sleeping and still get arrested.
    they could be kids and still get into LOTS of trouble, no matter what the age is (unless you are a baby, duh)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone goes whether you knew about the gun or drugs. If there is no license, no registration, no insurance, but no drugs in the car, then the driver will be apprehended and the passengers will be left to drive if they can provide proof of insurance and have a valid license. It just depends too on the cop.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    in cali the person who takes blame for it goes to jail no drivers license and no reg. mens car gets towed but no one goes to jail if the passengers were unaware abotu the drugs theyre off the hook unless a passanger has drugs then he goes to jail

ive been pulled over and ive had pot in my posession and they let me go half the time with the weed still at hand

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information