Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brand New M90 !

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Brand New M90 !

"Congrats on the new bike."

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Brand New M90 !

Hello gang, thanks for the kind words on my new ride

I took the advice and put the photos up at the area SNAFU suggested. There are 4 of them there and I hope you all can see them.

DO let me know if you found them ok ?

Thanks,
    Gary
    PS, going on my second ride with this bike and our club with the local Shriners on Sunday. Both are great groups and it looks like lots of fun! It will also be the first time the members in my club will see the M90! Hope they like it

Brand New M90 !

sweet ride........i test rode a M90 last weekend.....I have set my sites as it for my next ride....:bluethum:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Brand New M90 !

You will LOVE THIS BIKE !!!

And, I just found out how well it handles in a MAJOR rain storm I got caught in this past Sunday out on the highway!! I held 60mph, got TOTALLY soaked, but had all confidence in the M90 to get me home, and it perfectly. Sad my boots filled up with water though.

I have NO accessories on the bike yet, so no rain suit in tow. DO let me know if you buy one, you won't be disappointed. I absolutely LOVE the high gearing and the DOUBLE overdrive 5 speed.

Did you know that even thought the NEW engine has a double pin crank, Suzuki put them 'offset' so you get a great v-twin pulse, and the two exhaust pipes are tuned for high and low pitch.. Lots went into this new bike.

Take care, write again.

.........GS

Brand New M90 !

:bluethum:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Brand New M90 !

Picked my M90 up a couple of weeks ago. Had it fitted with a screen and the tank protector. What an intro I had to it. Was supposed to pick it up at 4PM but didn't get away till nearly 6PM when it was dark, and then I rode into the tail end of a thunderstorm. We both survived. :bluethum:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Brand New M90 !

Hey there Pygmy! Is this your first bike ?? WOW, well, great choice. I am only a little over a year into riding and started with a new s50. For some reason, I don't miss that bike at all.

Sounds like you got some good accessories going. I'll bet the windshield kept you a little drier then MY first ride in a major rain storm on the highway last weekend!!! I was totally soaked but kept my speed at 60 mph in it. One car pulled over into the emergency lane in front of me, as it was coming down that hard. Everyone else had wipers going full speed!

I could feel the water going down through my jacket (denim) and also through the jeans and filling up my boots!! It was my first time EVER in a little over 4000 miles of riding experience and actually was kind of exciting. My SYMAX II helmet however impressed me, as my head was dry as could be, and I waxed the faceshield before I left which kept the water beading off, and also put my registration in a plastic baggie just in case. All survived here as well, biked performed perfectly. Just had to wash it however, as the highway dirt had dried in the pipes and lower suspension / wheels.

Well, you enjoy your new M90 and stay in touch. Oh, you'll see how many m109r's there are out there?, I have NOT seen ANY other M90's yet and I have been on a few benefit rides already. Other riders DO notice you when you have the only muscle bike in the group (in a sea of Harleys :P

Take care.

...........G

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Brand New M90 !

Well I survived the first month and have clocked up 2000 kilometres. In spite of not having a sissybar yet, my lady has been for a number of rides with me. It's certainly an awesome bit of gear. Could turn into an expensive hobby.

No other Boulevards out here, but a number of HD riders with compliments from a couple of them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Brand New M90 !

Any body changed the headlight? I just don't car for that cowling or whatever you call it. I'd rather see the bucket. Could that trim just be removed?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Brand New M90 !

Sorry, don't know anything about the headlamp 'cowl' change out. You are pretty much on your own. I remember my first time seeing a new M109 in the showroom last year and how ODD the headlight nacelle looked. But, since my ownership of the M90, I have gotten used to it now.

Did you see the NEW M50 ??? Now, there are THREE muscle bikes that carry the same great looks! Thank you Suzuki for completing the 'muscle' class lineup

..........Gary

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information