Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PIN and IMEI Generator

Please every body, i wanna clear this mess around ... i know you both have different opinion and thats good, that was forum all about ... i'm well aware that cloning IMEI and PIN of a bb device is and can do havoc ... and im all aware to that there were victims in most of this case ... that they bhought device oversea and couldn't activate it on their country... i receive many of this troubled device , even they have legit proof of purchase from legit telecom operator that provide RIM services.

in my original post, i was only saying that i have a methode that will provide a PIN or IMEI that was not on RIM suspended list, and it was only to test my method that i was asking if some one wanna test it by providing me a suspended PIN. I totaly agree with cracker jack that if this method get spreads it will cause a havoc. and thats why i cant give or publish the generator ...

but cracker jack is wrong 2, because this thread was intended to do some research ... not to have commercial intention, he get it totaly wrong when he told me im a liar ... because i manage to understand the system that RIM have on their PIN asignment ... i know this because i was doing research with BES and found that on my server i can use any pin that i generate, even a 22222222 can be use on my network ... so please dont think about other reason ... i just wanna test my method , thats all. do please understand my first post.

But still im very thank full that person like cracker jack and halimsujanto able to give more knowledge to the forum.I hope we can work it out how to have a better solution for suspended device. i know RIM are releasing suspended PIN after a periode of time and and their doing it Block by block, so we cant tell when are our pin get released by them.

Thanks.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PIN and IMEI Generator

For all member that need PIN and IMEI , im sorry to say that this matter has become sensitive and im closing PIN and IMEI request ... not because of i'm afraid of something .... i was just respecting other opinion of other member. I hope we could find another work arround to solve this problem... and any one needing more information regarding this matter , please sent me a pm and dont post it on this thread again. and if theres any RIM asociated here wanna talk, im open for discution ... just send me a pm.

thanks.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PIN and IMEI Generator

Hi othmansuseno,

sent you pm, pls help to reply.thanks

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PIN and IMEI Generator

Thread close!!!!!

:d

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PIN and IMEI Generator

IMEI: 355772011071193
    PIN: 2063AE8C

Can you please help me??

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by COLONEL CORN View Post
    IMEI: 359614.02.791752.3
    PIN: 24a43c4b
    Blackberry Bold AT&T Unlock Set

Please help me with it, many thanks..
    Hi. You can unlock your AT&T network locked Blackberry Bold safer and easier using unlock code. You can get the unlock code for a Blackberry Bold from UnBBLock.com at affordable cost with easy unlocking guide. Good luck.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information