Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PIN and IMEI Generator

ok, make clear why this imei not working some country.....coz depend setiing on the provider....different country different setting....if someone want to try contact me privite ( note : this for learing not for sell....) at my YM: [email protected] not for local indonesia user this only for outside of my country.....SDTV13 i need u at my YM....privitely...thank u...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PIN and IMEI Generator

i can't explaint all in here how to do....unsuspended bb.....many way about imei and pin it is only list imei and pin with some rules from RIM....many programer can do to make nokia pin generator....but now can't working any more.....but if pin 2 and 3 from original RIM not very easy to do and NO ALGO inside......this is what i now.....sori if i am wrong.....please corrected....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PIN and IMEI Generator

It bothers me that you make up such a story about IMEI & PIN generator that you say you have developed for BB. You say RIM should give the public a better solution to un-suspend, brother are you so dumb? You don't know know the reason behind why they do this? It is very simple and I think I need not even have to explain as it is for very good reason and needs to be to protect legitimate users. Maybe you are not mobile clerk stealing IMEI's BUT you still did not make the generator. Your welcome for the response.

BTW, why did you delete my post? Are you threatened by me or something?

It well known by now that the board serial number has nothing to do with IMEI and PIN when activating device, why you keep bringing this up I do not know.

Your theory of BB IMEI is not a theory at all, it is common knowledge with all IMEI since long time. You can find "YOUR" theory here posted on WiKipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Mobile_Equipment_Identity

I think most of us by now know that we need to register our PIN for data connection, again nothing new and not a theory

I may seem hostile, yes towards your posts only because you talk nonsense about a generator that you developed and frankly I really do not believe you and to come in here and post your lies is simply wrong my friend. You may have and still do fool others here but you and I both know that you don't have a BB generator.

I won't deny that BB has an IMEI & PIN generator or Nokia or Motorola or Sony Ericsson, etc.....I am just saying YOU haven't figured out their IMEI & PIN algorithm. That's all I have to say.

Please close this thread as it's nonsense.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PIN and IMEI Generator

pin:2520289A
    imei:353763/01/956266/5

help????

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PIN and IMEI Generator

Lol.................

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PIN and IMEI Generator

cracker_jack,

If it's working fine to change pin and imei of BB then why not support it? the reason to change pin in the first place is because many of bb out there is suspended for no obvious reason, even though many sold in legitimate way. For example, a tourist from asia goes to USA and buy himself an AT&T Bold because it's cheaper obviously and got home try to activate the BB and found out that it's been suspended because of nothing.. Trying to contact the RIM support only to receive the reply within WEEKS and worst of all the RIM support cannot explain why its suspended..

I had a talk with RIM in Singapore trying to find out why, they told me that AT&T probably doesn't want it's device activated outside the USA, so the tourist spent $500 on Bold that cannot be use in his country.

If the tourist wants to use BB in his country he has to buy from Operator which cost almost double the price he bought in USA, and the AT&T bold cannot be use anymore.

We understand the RIM will always block cloned PIN every now and then, and it's getting frequent nowadays. but it's the only way for many of example above..
    Of course it's illegal to cloned pin that is activated in RIM network, but as long as it's only one device that is active then it's OK to have.

the Windows Mobile use to be like this, where they locked their ROM and prevent many users getting the best of their device, but with the works of geniuses finally we can create our own ROM and experiment on many things.

the Apple Iphone locked their system so it's cannot be use outside the operator, but again with many people involved, you see iphone is used with so many different providers..

We are lucky to have people like othmansuseno who can contribute to this case, and the best is he did not wants money for his project.. Of course it's dangerous to have his software or his method distributed across the internet, but his method is the only way for people like above.

The ROOT of this was because of certain operator is very greedy with their system and pushing their policy on to people who doesn't need one, and have access to better policy somewhere else.

I understand that RIM is locked to their agreement to an operator, but since they refused to sell their devices freely, it's starting to working against them because people can and will succeed and leave RIM to work harder and harder.. same as Apple or microsoft.

You said that you are working closely to RIM, can they come up with better solution?

PIN and IMEI Generator

IMEI: 359614027576284
    PIN: 256A838C

Can you please help me??

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PIN and IMEI Generator

IMEI: 359614.02.791752.3
    PIN: 24a43c4b
    Blackberry Bold AT&T Unlock Set

Please help me with it, many thanks..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PIN and IMEI Generator

Here is my
    imei: 358182/01/367356/6
    pin: 2513678C

hope you can help thx

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PIN and IMEI Generator

First, let me address your reasoning.

I am not saying that I am for or against changing IMEI & PIN. My posts in this thread are about an IMEI & PIN generator that someone in here said they have figured out RIM's algorithmn and I am here to say that does they are lying and it does not exist. If someone want to post good IMEI's and PIN's, what would I care. My statement is the IMEI & PIN's posted here are not from a generator, just existing one's from other BB's.

To clear something up which you said. RIM does not suspend new BB PIN's sold in one country and brought to another. I have have purchased many BB's from around the world and RIM has never blocked PIN.

There is only two reason's a PIN can be blocked from RIM;

1) PIN is on an existing account and and has not been released and therefore can only be removed by original owner

2) PIN is blocked due to theft

RIM blocks PIN's for good reason not to intentially hurt customers, you are seeing this in the wrong way. They do this to protect the customers but you do not see it that way.

Let us be clear here. All PIN numbers from RIM are registered with them and no two PIN's are identicle from them. Nevermind that RIM will black cloned PIN from time to time, it is impossible to have two PIN working at the same time my friend. If you try and clone PIN it will not work. Also only one working PIN can work at a time.

For example, let's say you have your own BB BOLD PIN and IMEI on a BB data account and working fine. Now, take another BOLD or any BB for that matter and clone your own IMEI & PIn in it. Now turn off your BOLD and insert your SIM card into cloned BOLD, in theory you wold think this should work but in fact it does not. Your cloned BB will make call but no data will work. RIM is not stupid and they have prepared themsleves in case they have cloned PIN's.

Of course it is illegal to clone IMEI & PIN and

You are comparing Apple and Oranges when talking iPhone and Windows Mobile, these do not work on same system as BB for data.

You are correct about thing, if a real generator did work, imagine how much havoc it could reak!! Imagine if someone start using IMEI's & PIN's from generator that had same IMEI & PIN other existing BB's that were sitting on mobile store shelves. Or what if someone sells theor personal BB on eBay with good PIN and you happen to accidently use his PIN that you generate now making his PIN useless.

You see my friend, you only see the opprotunity it can bring yourself but not the problems that it could create for other users. You think othmansuseno is a hero or something, where is he now? I can be hero too, I can post good working IMEI & PIN's here as well, would I be hero too? Don't be no naive and gullable everytime someone posts that they can do something in here.

Operators do not block IMEI & PIN because of greed, wake up. RIM was first in world to invent and patent push email on mobile device which they still hold that patent. To make it this way you need to have PIN as well as IMEI. Again, you only see the handset manufacturer as the bad guy but fail to see all the good it has brought. Not all handset makers are flawless and keep in mind and remember this.....

How would you feel if someone could easliy clone your PIN and use your data account and or block your BB phone without your knowledge. How do you think man with small mobile shop working hard to support family tries to sell his BB's that HAD good PIN's but now someone use a generator and clone his PIN's and now he cannot use them would you want that to happen? I don't think so. Look before you take a step, it is not always about you, other people get affected.

Lastly, RIM has made excellent choice in PIN system, most of the trouble you post here is because of people cause it to happen with so called PIN generators, IMEI and PIN changing software, and corrupted use from corrupted poeple. Simply using a damaged BB IMEI & PIN in blocked BB will not cause any concern but surely a generator would but not too worry, does not exist.

One final word and I said it in my last post, by posting good IMEI & PIN's here is not wise. I suggest users post in private. I say this because if I am in need of good IMEI & PIN and someone post it here in public forum for a particular user and if I see this post and write IMEI & PIN into my BB before the intenional user and register that on my data plan then now this PIN becomes useless to him. Additionally, if I decide to take it off my account and then someone else writes it, then now mine becomes dead. This method will certainly help alot of poeple but at the same time could be disasterous for others.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information