Please every body, i wanna clear this mess around ... i know you both have different opinion and thats good, that was forum all about ... i'm well aware that cloning IMEI and PIN of a bb device is and can do havoc ... and im all aware to that there were victims in most of this case ... that they bhought device oversea and couldn't activate it on their country... i receive many of this troubled device , even they have legit proof of purchase from legit telecom operator that provide RIM services.

in my original post, i was only saying that i have a methode that will provide a PIN or IMEI that was not on RIM suspended list, and it was only to test my method that i was asking if some one wanna test it by providing me a suspended PIN. I totaly agree with cracker jack that if this method get spreads it will cause a havoc. and thats why i cant give or publish the generator ...

but cracker jack is wrong 2, because this thread was intended to do some research ... not to have commercial intention, he get it totaly wrong when he told me im a liar ... because i manage to understand the system that RIM have on their PIN asignment ... i know this because i was doing research with BES and found that on my server i can use any pin that i generate, even a 22222222 can be use on my network ... so please dont think about other reason ... i just wanna test my method , thats all. do please understand my first post.

But still im very thank full that person like cracker jack and halimsujanto able to give more knowledge to the forum.I hope we can work it out how to have a better solution for suspended device. i know RIM are releasing suspended PIN after a periode of time and and their doing it Block by block, so we cant tell when are our pin get released by them.

Thanks.