Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

China Phone PCSuite And Most Wanted CPU usb driver

PC SUITE

I have found several different version of MTK PC Suite for chinese mobile with different tweak but essentially THEY ARE ALL BASE on the same program and is dated back to 2004. The best one i fount is here:

http://www.hitech-mobile.com/Phonesuite/New%20Hitech%20Phonesuite.rar

This version has been tweak to accommodate up to 8 different data attach to a single name in Phone book, has option for theme and FASTER download / synchronize of mobile & PC phone book. It was release late last year/early this year by a company in Indonesia to support their china phone under brand name "Hi Tech". The Pc Suite is then called Hi Tech Pc Suite - eventhough they are essentially still MTK Pc Suite. Infact they are no different at all apart from those tweak.

As long as you can get the option of COM PORT when you connect your china phone to USB, install any compatible USB (COM PORT) driver for your mobile - found in this forum here, and then set the port in the PC Suite setting to the said Com PORT, then you should be able to connect your PC and your mobile.

HOWEVER, when you try to synchronise your phone books and you phone book entry has more than one tel. no(or email, ect) attachs to a NAME then you will hit the wall. The software won't be able to read/write more than a single phone number against a NAME from/to your mobile phone book. However, you can add multiple numbers for a single name in the phone but you cannot edit them from the software. You also may create an entry in the software with multiple number/email but it won't be able to copy it to the phone memory.

SO, my question is HAS ANYONE HERE MANAGE to read/write phone book entry with multiple number/email/ect attach to a single name to any china Phone, using any PC Suite? coz i've been cracking my head just trying to do that and FAILED.

If you do could you please give us the link to the PC Suite and USB driver. Also, let us know what is you chips base and all.

Mine is Ktech K7800
    MKT MT6225 E03

was using the MTK6218 USB Modem Driver - my modem chipset i believe is MKT6318 but could not fine this driver anywhere. Also, if you know the solution to my problem please let me know. TQ

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello sorry for my english , i buy one phone its the MINI TV IPHONE but the language it s in english and chinese , Me i am french so i chearch downood the file to make the language in french ,,,i don t find the file can u help me ??? thank s soo mutch

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I got Sigmatel S22 phone and couldn't find any suitable driver or PC Site which are letting to manage sms,contacts,themes. I don't know why these Chinese phones come without any softwares. Even it has master password already added. How stupid...? Please someone know the relevant software this phone I'm so appreciating...Thanx

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have a metomm10 phone driver mt6225 but the phone doesnt show a comport option it shows only web cam and mass storage how do i enable comport

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

dat task also done but now all da drivers are working connected to pc correctly but the phone suite doesnt work cant download form phone help please

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi have just bought china phone when connected to PC shows MT 6227. it reads and sends msgs for all CDMA in non english.also it does not show in My Computer. can u pls help. thanks in advance.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi dear sir i have achina mobil nktel i want keypad security lock that open with secrit cod plz help me

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi i have a nktel model 2008 i want to keypad lock with sicrit cod plz help me

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi i have a nktel model 2008 i want to keypad lock with sicrit cod plz help me

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for mt 6225

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information