Today, I got this sharp severe headache on the back side near the top of my head (on one side), it felt like spasm in a small area, the pain felt like closer to the skull, each pain last one-two seconds, very painful, occurred randomly from several times per minutes to per hours, it lasted for about 3 hours.

Then I took one tablet of Tylenol, felt better when quieted down and during sleep, no pain during a 2-hours sleep, a little pain came back when trying to sit up. Same kind of pain came back when Tylenol started to wear off after 4 hours. It occurred at the same location every 10 to 30 seconds for about 15 minutes.

Then, I took 2 tablets of Tylenol, laid down and massage the area for about 15 minutes, no pain for a few minutes and tried to get some sleep. Moved a little and the sharp pain again. When I quieted down, the frequency of pain slow down and felt much better. Physical activities made the pain appear again almost immediately.

I have been busy last week, so I indeed felt tried but don't know if that will cause such headache. I never had this kind of headache before.

Does anyone have this experience before and what would that be? Is it something serious? Your feedback will be truly appreciated. Thank you!