i was diagnosed with epilepsy almost a year ago but the seizures have stopped even though im not on any medication but now im having other symptoms like sharp scalp pain all over my scalp ear aches and jaw pain...not really pain in my jaw but a tightness in my jaw when i move it. ive also been having really sharp pain and pressure right above my eye in the socket and behind my eye. mostly on the left side of my head. i get dizzy sometimes but it only lasts a few minutes. ive been to the eye doctor and he said i had near perfect vision and also had an MRI done about a year ago and it showed that i had an abnormal large blood vessel on my brain and a white spot but the neurologist said it was nothing to worry about. since the the symptoms have gotten worse and some of the symptoms are symptoms of a brain aneurysm and im really scared. ive lost my medical coverage so i can afford anymore MRI's or CAT scans so im turning to the internet...trying to find some solice so somebody please try to give me some answers.
i also have degenerative disk disease. im only 20 and im already missing a disk in my back. i also have a neck injury where there are some nerves being pinched.