Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Eh...?"

Finding Anime Names & General Anime Q&A

^It is definitely Ergo Proxy. But the episode you're describing is either 4 or 5.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

When I was a kid I watched what I believe to be an anime and have never been able to figure out what it was. I believe it was about 1987 when I watched it. It was about three guys that where trying to save a princess. Most of the fighting took place in space. Each of the guys had there own color uniform(red,blue,green). The red guy was intense and used a staff for his weapon and was very strong(I think he was experimented on). Anyway I hope someone can help me with this.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Wings of Honneamise:
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=495

And if that's not it, your thread is going to be moved here soon: http://anime-forums.com/showthread.php?t=61458&page=37

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

That is not it I'm sorry to say

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

That sounds really familiar, but I can't place it. Somebody will probably know. Anyway, moving the thread to where it belongs.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would it be Zillion? (Akai Kodon Zillion) It kinda looks like the guy has a staff, and it came out in 1987, so...could be it.

[spoiler]

In 2387 the planet Maris, a Second Earth, is attacked by the Noza Empire. The Nozas need Maris to lay the seeds of their next generation, before the current generation perishes. However, they are unaware of three pistols of immense power, capable of eliminating the Nozas. These weapons are discovered by Maris colonists and dubbed the Zillion weapon system, named for the ancient civilization that created them. Powered by an element dubbed Zillium that is contained in power packs, the energy from these strange yet powerful weapons can engulf and disintegrate even an armored Noza. A trio is formed to wield the Zillion guns and fight back: the White Knights.

[/spoiler]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need help on finding the name of a new anime series (ova? the animation was kickass) I started watching then dropped because it was nothing more than a series of insane action sequences, boobs, and some pixilated sex. A lot of pixilated sex actually but this wasn't a hentai title. I think. There was a thread on it in the 'new anime in japan' forum.

Anyway, this show had ninja's. Female ninjas assassin type things. The main charcter was a female ninja that got hired to kill victims but another female ninja would always turn up before or during her attempt at making an honest days buck and kill everything that moved. I remeber a cracking scene on a rooftop where they both square off. And end up naked.

Name of title please. Thanks.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

wtf!? i gotta watch that when someone thinks about it since the only thing that comes to mind is La Blue Girl even though that has tentacles in it

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah very LA Blue girl in the sense that the female assaisins used their sexual prowess to decapitate men, but no tentacles and it wasn't a hentai title. Ok, it wasn't a straight up hentai title, sheesh.

It just had really tasteless sex scenes.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've got this from watching a anime VHS.

It's rather old school. It's a compilation from different anime artists and they have different scenes and different art scenes.

One of the clips in there is about this guy who makes dolls. The drawing style is very realistic and a bit dark. Anyway, this guy manages to make a female girl robot/doll thing. It looks and acts like a real person. The movie has a Pinocchio theme..but in a twisted and more sad way. I don't really remember much about it, but I do remember the guy dies at the end of old age. And I think the woman robot/doll thing is sitting in a dark attic and it's been neglected and cobwebs cover it. It was extremely disturbing, sad and cool at the same time. Definitely not a cute anime...but one of the most artistic i've ever seen. Does anybody know what it is? It was in a movie called Robot Circus or Carnival Robot or something like that..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information