Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smokers.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smokers.

That's because smokers are taking away our right to breathe and that's necessary to live. Smokers are babies because we are taking away their addiction...their so-called-security blanket. Take a blankey away from a child and he'll scream his head off. We non-smokers have more of a right to breathe than smokers have a right to dirty up the air we need to breathe. So for health's sake, non-smokers will fuss a lot because we need that air to breathe and for those that are compromised (asthma, etc...) they need it to live. Smokers bitch like crazy the minute any of us non-smokers threaten to take away their cancer sticks. God forbid we try to keep the smokers from getting sick themselves.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smokers.

Are you guys still whining about this bullshit? This thread is like a month old.

Shut up already!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smokers.

Nonsmokers seem to think it's some kind of conspiracy against them. I don't remember the last time I smoked around someone in public, much less close enough to "take away their right to breathe." As a smoker, people should be courteous to nonsmokers, BUT as a nonsmoker, you should have the common sense to move if the smoker is too rude to do so. I hardly see how my smoking outside is taking away your breathe though, since it dissipates into the air with all the other crap. Really, when was the last time you weren't able to breathe because of a smoker? Were you in public when it happened? A bar? A place where smoking is common? I think smokers have just as much right to smoke in public places as non-smokers have to not be around it. There obviously should be a compromise, but separate sections just doesn't appease everyone. So what would you do, restrict smoker's rights to only smoking in their homes and cars?

Smokers have just as many rights as you do. Nonsmokers aren't automatically right just because they don't smoke.

And this is detailed in our bill of rights, right? Or it's detailed in laws mandating that nonsmokers have more rights that smokers, right?

Oh wait... that's right.
    Nobody wants to be saved. It's a noble thought, but people will always resent being 'saved' by others.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smokers.

Yeah, because I'm sure that's why you don't want us smoking...

And it's not like smokers are polluting the air, I mean if you think that smokers shouldn't smoke because we are making the entirety of Earth's air dirty, than why don't you just ban cars? Oh I see, because you use them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smokers.

I was saying that earlier... heh.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information