Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School sucks

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

School sucks

Ok...so this epic tale of a typical teenager in junior year begins at 6:30 A.M.

I woke up from a horrible on-off sleep to my mom telling me to wake up...hallucinated she was a monster when she tried to shake me to get me up. Got to driving school before actual school, took a driving test around town and got a shitty grade because I "ran a red light" when I was in the middle of the intersection and it had just then changed yellow.
    From there school started, I was completely preoccupied by this chemistry test which I was certain I was not ready for. I had a migraine all throughout my first period, and the AC for our school wasn't working today. Had to get some extra strength tylenol. Forgot my homework for history class, got bitched at and have to do the other 22 pages of outlining tonight.
    Went to art, goofed off. Lunch time hit, and I went to go study for my test, nervous to freakin death since school has practically just started and I want to make honor roll cause if i didnt my parents said they would make me pay the insurance difference. migraine came back because i was so damn anxious
    Lunch is over, one of my friends kicked me in the nuts thinking it was funny. i get to english...my nuts still hurt and i forgot my english paper...its still sitting in the printer tray at home. Now I have an F in a 60% portion of my grade. Got to my chem test. Did OK on the scantron part, then it got to the written conversions section and I had a massive brainfart and flunked it. Now my grades are completely fucked over. Got to programming and couldn't remember how to do anything, my teacher thinks im a dumbass now. While driving home I drove pretty much like a jackass, wanting to get home...pretty sure I scared a lot of people. Anyway...just bitching like everyone else does, yell at me if u want and tell me im stupid, i just feel like bitching today.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

School sucks

Live in the knowledge that tomorrow can only be better, we all have days like that, you are not alone, you just have to get through it with the least amount of damage possible.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

School sucks

thanks, that makes me feel a bit better

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

School sucks

skl is shit any way, just don't go much more fun

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

School sucks

That, and things are much worse for other people in your school. I have my driver's liscense and everything, but I cant drive, becuase I have no car. That is torture. Plus Im a senior. Kinda disgraceful.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

School sucks

lik no shit, skl is bed four yu. i stupid gawing t skl n lookit me nao!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

School sucks

I think I'll use your response from the PMS thread to sum up how I feel about kids bitching about school:

Just replace PMS with School, and painful with boring/stupid/difficult/whatever.

GOOD DAY, SIR!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

School sucks

danm, we all have days like that though, especially in school, because well, school sucks (thus the title of the thread ) . But tommorow is another day, however... i might wear a baseball cup the next day if i were you, just incase .

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

School sucks

so uhm, yeah..your luck pretty much fucking sucked today..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

School sucks

Just keep your head together ... just cause you're flunking the first 2 weeks of school doesn't by any means mean that you can't bring your grades up to the honor roll grades you want. Write shit down, if you print something - go get it and put it in your bag, study before the day of the test ... and like I said .. just keep your head together. You'll be fine.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information