I had as great weeks vacation at Centerparcs with my family. I now feel energized and ready to get back to it.
I used my Moleskine and iPhone to their full ability whilst away, making a lot of notes and collecting every thought I had to ensure all my Open Loops were closed.
I had to do quite a catch up when I got back as I did not have 3G access on my Mac but I did on my iPhone.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
  • My first link for this week is a link to the latest December 08 issue of the Online Costco Connections Magazine. The reason for the link is that there is a great GTD Interview with David Allen on Pages 22 to 25.
  • My second link is from Baron.vc is it is a link about Really Getting Things Done with Remember The Milk iPhone App. Remember The Milk is a cool web and iPhone application and the blog post shows you how the author uses them both to Get Things Done.
  • My third link is a link to a video on how to create a GTD Notebook. The link to the video is from heathervescent.com although the link is to Rob Thompsons Blog
  • My fourth link is a link to a post about leaving Things, and moving to OmniFocus. I have not really given Things a proper try yet, as I am too firmly routed to OmniFocus and reading this post makes me glad that it seems my decision is the correct one.
  • My fifth and last link for this week is a link to the iBoughtaMac.com blog about To Do Lists Made Simple. The post focuses on Things as the application of choice. Good contrast to the last link.
I am trying to get one more post in tonight, a post covering the Top 10 Most Downloaded Free Productivity iPhone Apps.
Wishing you all a great week and I am glad to be back.
This Post is from: Getting Things Done GTD with Personal Development and Motivation for Success
Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links - 30th November 2008
ShareThis
Related posts:
  1. Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links - 23rd November 2008
    This week I am linking to five blogs that I have never linked to before. Some of these are established and some are total newbies...
  2. Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links - 9th November 2008
    The last week has been a great week for this blog. I have seen a steady increase in Feedburner subscriptions and a considerable increase in...
  3. Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links - 2nd November 2008
    Just watched Lewis Hamilton win the 2008 Formula One Grand Prix Championships. What an amazing grandstand finish. Lewis only needed 5th place to take the...
  4. Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links - 16th November 2008
    Another productive week draws to an end. I submitted a major piece of work that I had been creating over the past couple of weeks....

</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>