How is it that these meaningless expressions get the most media coverage and support by the u.s. people? Saying that the government needs to 'create jobs' is saying that the government needs to hire more individual onto the payroll. That is obviously not what the u.s. people want.
Here is how i see it. The economy is like a fish tank. With u.s. dollars floating around in the fish tank, we can all trade and circulate money with equal opportunity to earn salary and profit. Where one might fall short this year, he has still a chance to try again next year and strive for those revenues. Unfortunately, this is not the case. With our money floating outside of the u.s. (merchandise & services from china/japan/south america, etc.), we are putting a whole in our fish tank and allowing our money to leak out of our circulation and into someone elses fish tank. This wouldn't be so detrimentall to the u.s. economy if the united states catered to outside countries. But we don't, the u.s. is spending 'out' far more than what it is earning 'in' from other nations and THAT is what i believe our problem is. We need to look at our nation as a business whole, and compete with other nations. We should not so easily allow our money to slip out of the country and out of our circulation. Once the cash is out of circulation, it's gone for good. There is norecoupingg that amount.
Here is an idea. If the u.s. wants to compete and improve it's economy as a whole, it needs to develope products and services that can be sold to other nations to earn money back into the u.s.. THIS will decrease our 'increasing' debt and provide u.s. citizens with enough circulating capital to develope more business opportunity.
So my question is: why do 'the people' continue to demand that the gov. needs to "Creat Jobs"?