Should I be THIS worried about mercury? Or am I just paranoid?

So my question is:

I was at school last week. it was the end of the day and I was running to catch my bus. On the way, I saw something shiny on the floor. My shoes laces were untied and it touched it. My shoes also might touched it but I'm not sure. Maybe that was mercury. I didn't get to see it properly. Anyways, I came home and put my shoes in the closet. Inside the closet is carpet by the way. Then I realized that my shoes might have touched that shiny thing which could've been mercury. So I took my shoes and placed in 2 plastic bags and put it safely in the storage room.

Then a day later, While I was trying to hang my jacket in that closet, some quarters fell down (exactly on the spot where my shoes were). My dad was beside me and he took all the coins. He asked me if it was mine. I was so scared that the mercury from my shoes might have transfer to the carpet then transferd to the coin. I told him he can keep it. He put it in his jeans pockets. After some time, I saw him put those coins in a jar. Later that day, he washed his pants with other clothes. Is all the clothes contaminated?