Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    justcurious

I'm having trouble with my flash drive...?

when I transfer music from my My Music folder to my flash drive some of the songs will end up on the flash drive multiple times, a dozen or so more. Also if I try to play one of those songs they won't play anymore, saying no codec found or something like that. How do I solve these problems. Keep in mind I'm green when it comes to all this. Thanks for your help in advance.

Sadie S
    if you are transfering songs bought ofline from itunes or zune they will only play with there respective program. make sure you are trying to play them with the write program and for the copied songs, my guess is that you have an underpowerd computer or something is lagging or to slow that it freezes and re copies it. what are the specs of your computer, what format are the files and what program is trying to play them

tjc450
    make sure u remove the hard ware safely before u take out ur flash drive and then if all of ur music is in 1 folder check that folder for repeats of songs and delete them, then once all of ur songs are on u in 1 folder drag it to 2 drive then sync then safely remove the hardware click the icon and u should be good anymore questios email me at [email protected]

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information