It's a 4 Cylinder 2.2L with 110HP. I want to give it more horsepower. I keep looking around and I am wanting to get a cold air intake but when I am at K&N's website, they have a square air filter which is confusing me. My 96 Grand Prix has V6 3.1L with 160HP.and I am replacing this car with the corsica so I want to give my corsica 160HP+ but I am still new to this. I know a guy that can install the stuff if I cannot, but I keep failing to find the parts and am paranoid about buying parts because i dont know if they will fit or mess my engine up.

I want to modify the car without taking the engine out. So no turbo's or superchargers as of now. Just minor ones I guess.

Can someone provide me with a list of stuff I can do to increase HP and Torque and where to get parts that will fit my car? I am not sure if any CAI will fit in any car, or if a performance chip will work. Nor do I know which CAI to get, or Performance chip is best.

I also want to remove the car hood and replace it with a carbon fiber hood but I am also a noob to carbon fiber parts and have no idea where to go. I have been googling this stuff for the past week and pretty much get confused at everything I see.

My first step is increasing horsepower, then working on the interior, than exterior. It is pretty much a project car for now so I can get the idea of how things work.

Once again, can someone provide me with a list of stuff I should get? which brands are better? where to get them at? Id prefer someone who knows a lot about car modification to answer these questions please.

Thanks in advance
Also, do 1992 Chevy beretta 2.2L parts work inside a Corsica? I would only assume this because a Corsica is pretty much a 4 door beretta.