Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Something wierd going on

I been having this feeling like someone is "pulling down" on my shoulders and the sides of my face around my ears. When I get this feeling, my arms go weak and I feel like I can't hold my shoulders up for long. Sometimes I also feel a little dizzy. Does this sound like nerve realated or muscle related? I want to see a Dr but I I don't know what kind to see. I heard that a nerve Dr also checks muscles. Is this true or there is there a special Dr for the muscles? I have some digenerative disks in my upper back possible fibromyalgia and TMJ as well as other back problems.
    Thank you for any suggestions.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Something wierd going on

If you have degenerative discs in your back, you need to see a good spine doctor. I live with a bad back and a good back doctor. So the first thing is you go to the back doctor and he will decide if you need to go to a nerve doctor for the nerve pain or if it is something that he can fix.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Something wierd going on

Has it happened only once or twice or is it there all the time. The reason I ask is that you could be experiencing mini strokes, I don't know how old you are or if heart problems run in your family but the symptoms are similar so don't over look it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Something wierd going on

It's been happening alot lately. For awhile it was coming and going every so often but now it's there most of the time. I've had my heart checked three times by three different Drs and they keep telling me my heart is fine. I'm 62 and there is history of heart problems in my family. I thought about that when I first started getting it but the Drs keep telling me my heart is fine. I've been in the ER three times and in the hospital twice and had all kinds of heart tests done. It's very discouriging.

Something wierd going on

Don't be discouraged, be encouraged that they say it's not your heart. Have you checked the fibromyalgia board, your symptoms have some similarities to that condition.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information