Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Staff on Bittorrent World

Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    What is leetz0r? You mean, he was acting like he was a leet (elite) user on ptn even though he actually wasn't?

EDIT: Okay, I just looked up leetz0r in a dictionary and it says that leetz0r means "extremely cool". But what's wrong with being extremely cool? I understand why hit and running should be punished, but there is nothing wrong with being extremely cool.
    Extremely cool is wrong. We are all equally cool. So say we all! (and so do the constitutions)

Romania FTW!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Still, you realize, admins have the right to ban anyone they want. It's their site you know. I doubt many of you are serious uploaders. Now the people I do feel sorry for are people that have hundreds+ uploads, say at a site like bmtv (for example) and then get banned for a trivial reason.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I aint got time to read all the thread but I can tell you one thing: there's not even one tracker that's irreplaceable in the BT world. My advice: if you don't like the staff just move on, there's loads of trackers with loads of goodies.
    The difference between a good staffer and I bad one it's the experience. That is why I think that the tracker age and the staff experience should be the main criteria before joining a new tracker, and not its rarity. There are many kids with seedboxes, many TB and rare stuff uploaded who get into the staff list and the don't know exactly what they're supose to do. I recently been warned on a tracker(I respect most of the mods and users there so I wont say its name) I have never been warned in 2 years since ve been with them, by a geezer that's only been there(staff) for less than a week and I bet the only criteria for him to become a mod was tat he uploaded something like 50 TB of stuff. His English skills were awfull, I still don't know why I ve been warned for 2 weeks and after I PM him asking why he was like he will ban me if I dont accept the warn and winge any longer. I ve put all that on his lack of experience. I can't lower to his lever anyway. Another story some of you know already is that I was banned on one of my favourite trackers because my name here is the same as one on other forum and that tossa was a scammer. The funnt thing is that he was trying to ban me everywhere but none believed him cause of lack of proofs. No experienced mod will ban anyone with no resons. Yeh you know who you are casa!

Laters lads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Serb and bitme staff are the worst

Quote Originally Posted by manhunt007 View Post
    Serb and bitme staff are the worst
    Why is Serb worst? :blink:

Status
    Downloads