Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    [Give me][Kirsty][Flash]

She sees a flash every night, is she being stalked?

I have a friend who has been experiencing what we all call 'the flash'. Basically at night, between 10 and 12 almost every night for the past few months she's been seeing a strange flashing light, coming from one side of the window. She thinks she is being stalked.

At first I thought she was being paranoid and there must be a more rational explaination. But my other friend stayed over at her house and saw it. She's now seen it several times. A couple nights ago they'd said they saw five flashes in a row, and my friend was in tears, because it was getting worse and they heard noises. The garden gate, which she always leaves shut, was open in the morning.

Anyways last night I stayed over and I saw the flash! It came eight times between 10 and half midnight! I totally could not beleive it. It is just like the white light of a torch. It's as if someone is trying to get her attention. I was really freaked out.

We heard a nosie as if the gate opened. And the banging noise, one of my mates thought maybe it was the shed door. And we sure as hell heard someone knock on the door a few times.
    She's tried opening the blinds, but saw nothing.

The light is inconsistent, comes from different angles and for different lengths of time. It is not the light from a car or a house.

What is going on?
    No I think it's a torch.

I doubt it would be a camera, because she usually has her venetian blinds closed, like last night when I saw it. The flash just came through the cracks in the blinds.

soul
    There is a good chance that she is being stalked.
    I would tell her parents, and get them to phone the police.

things CAN and WILL get worse if you leave this, she may even be kidnapped by the stalker one night

Marmalade
    put a movement scensor by the gate and when it goes off run outside and beat them up.
    or you could get blinds for the windows...
    another thing. the pictures they are taking must be coming out really bad cause if you take pictures with flash through the window, the window will reflect most of the light and the picture will just be a big bright blob of light.

Allanah P
    If she is being stalked, could the flash come from a camera? Just a suggestion, really. In this situation, you would definitely want to call the police. If you feel that you and your friends are in danger, then calling the police should have been the first thing on your mind. Don't jump to conclusions though.. take things slow and work it out in a calm manner. Getting worked up, screaming and chasing after shadows will get you nowhere.

?BunnyLover?
    Tell her to get the police as soon as possible!
    I THINK SHE IS BEING STALKED!!! the police will look out at night and catch that stalker! they will make sure she is safe.

burning brightly
    It seems the phantom flasher is around again ~~

Slush
    That's really creepy. I have no explanations for it, just that it could be dangerous. I'd tell the police. If you can, get some proof. She should try to avoid staying in that house until it's all sorted out.
    Good luck!

Sarah
    HOLY CRAP CALL THE COPS. Jesus.

BANZAI
    omg i have no idea but it freaked me out just reading it.

sorry i couldent help you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information