Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trading BAD?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

you need to be drunk for that??

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post

i dont hate u i hate how u act like banning ppl after they have been invited cuz of crying kids who have emotional scars from albo

and believe me i never ever login to ur site... it just wont prune me wtf is wrong
    well.as far as i know..
    Albo was invited using a direct invite. In case his app was put up via the normal channel, he wouldn't have gotten in, as the app would have been rejected, and the fiasco avoided..
    So you cant pin this on Sear, or any other staffer for that matter.His inviter was perhaps feeling adventurous..:unsure:
    And the staff members did what was required.plain and simple..isn't it? :mellow:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post
    I will not reply...

Albo respect is something we achive..... And if someone makes a fool off himself... later on that..... might megabytehim in the ass.

made a funny

- Cn for example when they framed Cabalo. - blablablablabla..... you chosed to start a fight.. its seams you lost severall times...... deal whit it. after all its their word against your word.

Why the fuck woudl they frame cabalo ? If they let him in ? And you also. Fuck stop being so stupid..... and face it.. maybe cabalo did it... gezzz. Move on, after all, you burned yourself everywhere, and cabalo is still everywhere......... theres something about this shitty story..... that sound stupid..... so stupid...... maybe its jsut me... i admit it im dumb.

blablabla... maybe melvin can join us in this thread...
    did you ever stop to think that i'm still everywhere because nobody proved shit about that CN review? and that maybe all this was a setup from a group of people who want to control the BT politics via a couple of forums, where they try to gather as much staff as possible and there try to spread influence on them ?
    Don't you think that if they had evidence they would happily had spread it at such channels, wherever it never happened? makes you wonder, huh?
    the bullshit stories about scripts that know who is the user who took the screenshot, that many n00bs believe in, the spreading i was banned at bitmetv, when i even never had an account there in my life, and even rejected invites there twice, from friends here at FST?
    the ban at PtN, which at least served to help catch who the fucker was behind this, which makes me glad.

some of the people involved in that affair are the cancer of the BT world, as it is being discussed in another thread here, those ones with a big ego and whose dream is to have control in the bt world. Thankfully, it helped me to learn who in the BT world are the people who don't like to be pushed around and don't eat all the crap they'll throw at you.
    but it also taught me that a lot of newbs will go by their word as if they were God, because their God is the one who can provide them invites to some places they "dream" about. And the ass-kissing is strong in the BT world, especially at some 1337 forums for some 1337 users. :lol:

about albo, haven't seen him insulting anyone at places like gft, revtt or TL, just as an example. Also, haven't seen him insulting pretty much anyone besides a couple of dudes that show up here with clear second intentions and hidden behind other nicks. He plays in the open, unlike many cowards out there.

And, to those who know what i am talking about, the most childish thing i've read in the interwebz was at a site where he was being considered to be a member and someone posted "if he is accepted here, i won't post here anymore". Poor kid. :noes:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

yeah i think trading is bad, it never was good and it never will be, u never know who is the person on the other side, i always was against trading i just dont get people that cant put some effort in doing something but want to get everything in a very easy way, but i guess thats how the world works, there are honest people who works hard for things and lazy people

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    BRo this is just awesome .. I think this is as relevant to Bit Torrent as The theory of relativity is to Physics ..
    Well done ... I just hope you dont die early like all the other prodigies as evident from the history..
    :lol: This is probably the dumbest thing I have read in a long, long time. So bad, in fact, that I am going to take nOObzOr's advice (see my sig for details).

Oh, BTW, this "theory" fails in philosophy (ethics) and also from a communications standpoint. Good luck with that MENSA app!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

nvm

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    nah you got it all wrong.. i think you were too drunk to remember

We downed two bottles of Hennesy.. went out to look for bitches.. got caught up in an argument with a fat bitch.. 20 minutes later we ended up breaking every car mirror for two blocks in a row.. the best part of the night was getting out on bail from the county prison (i forgot what we went in for)
    Sadly this is Albo's idea of a perfect evening.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

look it up on urban dictionary nerd

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

You really are controversial :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    Are you bored albo?
    LMAO...good point man..good point..he had a thread about his own tracker some time ago...

Albo...have you started your own tracker yet?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information