Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trading BAD?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

If you take the time to read the rules of mosts sites for invites it states they are for your friends.
    To me spking to some one once who has offered an invite does not make them a friend as no way do you know them.
    From that you cn conclude my thoughts on the matter

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

[QUOTE=Bad-Day;3296264]When u said welcome buddie or whatever, .... what were u thinking n00bz0r ? I know you edited your post but... there after albo got banned..
    I m not a friend off albo, but i don

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

Your posts tend to spit in the face of site owners who have every right to decide who has access to their tracker.

You have made it clear that you do not respect this basic requirement. Why would any of them (site owners) want anything to do with you?

You have made it clear who you are. Nobody "framed" you. You have framed yourself as an ass. Now you are not welcome in many of the "houses" that you have disrespected.

Why would this be a surprise?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

i dun give a fuck i can say w/e i want and kids like n00bz0r are on their knees 24/7

i download my files and idc if i dont have e-balls i never cared about that e-penis shit

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    And the staff members did what was required.plain and simple..isn't it? :mellow:

You had me til that part.:dry:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    true but some people have other things to do than registering and 'being themselves' in forums they're not interested in, just for an invite.
    as for myself, i find it understandable.
    yep,most ppls dont want to waste time being a forum member , for them,Invite is the great thing...

we couldnt reagard a person who used to trade as a bad person,but he really breaks the rules in torrenting world

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

no not a perfect evening.. a crazy evening

pefect evening i'd consider... plotting on a bank for months and ending up robbing it one night and coming out with 200$+ without getting caught

whatcha think?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    fkin indian givers
    I believe the politically correct term is "Native-American Givers".

Anyway, FSC is a great site, with great staff, and a history of sound decisions. I have faith in their judgment- either they have already made the correct decision (based on information that may, or may not, be available to everyone), or they will revisit their decision.

Like I have said before (in other threads) people have the ability to affect what happens to them. Albo has the opportunity to either mend relationships, or continue to fuel the fires that led to this point.

I am not saying that Albo needs to (or even should) "kiss ass". I am saying that the ball is in his court and he can make an effort to straighten out some of these problems through positive attitude and honest communication.

As for stirring things up and having "fun". I am reminded of a book by Kurt Vonegut (which I have not read), that was turned into a movie (that I did watch) called Mother Night. It is about an American radio host living in Nazi Germany who is recruited by the CIA to broadcast important military information to the Americans hidden in Nazi propaganda broadcasts. Over the years, he becomes very popular with the Nazis and is shunned by Americans. At the end of the war, when his secret is revealed to the Nazi command, it does not matter- his words and actions have made him a true Nazi. The jist of the story is- (stated literally in the closing narration) "What you pretend to be, is ultimately what you are.

In short, when you make threads like this and voice opinions (like you have in this thread) you are, in fact, projecting that as who you are.

Good luck, Alba. Like I said, your response surprised me. Maybe you can have the same effect on some of the admins. The ones I know are pretty reasonable, and generous, people.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    yea Bronx,New york.. are sure you wanna know more. I don't think the ful address would be useful to you anyway. you'd be too afraid to come around where i live.

Whats up with a thread dedicated to showing pics.. im curious to know what most of the everyday people I talk to look like. for exampole im very curious to know what benchez looks like, chalice, idoleyes. I've alreayd seen detale's face and Skizo's.. cool guys indeed

should we open one or what
    Whos the poor guy in the pic albo ??? Seriously... someone who stole your lunch money ? Is this your reveange ?

An Albanian living in the Bronx llllllllllllllollllllllll

Is Trading BAD?

nvm

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information