...at a certain age? Some fans really should think about the wrestlers and see them as people who just need a job or one last chance at mainstream wrestling. I get why some trash Hogan now, but others i dont...

Tommy Dreamer: Hes not old, he can still put on a match, and as he said when he was in WWECW he is really healthy even though he has been in brutal matches over the years, and was probably the healthiest wrestler under WWE.

Ric Flair: Yea he is old, yea it was a slap to the face to his retirement sendoff, but he can still put on a match (a hardcore match anyway) but i think its good that he has taken a role as a manager for young wrestlers.

Goldust: I have seen fans starting to trash him because he is "old" and is getting the upper hand on Ted. Face it, the guy is in the best shape in his life right now and can still go.

Kane: He still wrestles like he always has, plus he is finally getting what he deserves and that it a title reign.

Those are just to name a few, but i find it funny how nobody is bothered by Bret Hart, he was still being put in matches and went over a few young ones, even though we all know he cant even get hit or take a bump do to his illness.