Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ScT closing down

Anyone checked the pres for "SceneTorrents?

PM_djGrrr_A.K.A_Anon51_on_irc_scenetorrents_org_70 00_for_invites_to_SCC_And_Beta_Axx_to_ScT_v2-(WEB)-2009-EOS_iNT

All.Ex.SceneTorrents.Members.Are.Invited.To.Join.Z oNeNET-LiLLKurD

SpX21.Has.Just.Purchased.F******.Net_SceneTorrents .Org_and_TorrentLeech.Org.Merging.Into.One.Large.S ite.READNFO.Kill.This.Fucker-SCENEPOLICE

What about "ScT"?

Oooo.oooo.oooo.Oooo.oooo.ummm.Feelings.Staring.At. Me.Im.Sitting.Wondering.What.Hes.Thinking.Ummm.Nob odys.Talking.Cause.Talking.Just.Turnings.Into.Scre aming.Oooo.And.Now.Hes.Stealing.From.ScT.And.Im.Wo ndering.Why.NoBodys.Doing.Anything.Ooooo.And.Every one.G

On_the_final_day_of_Christmas_what_feeling_did_to_ us_was_close_down_sct_and_run_away_with_hundreds_o f_thousands_in_donation_money_and_disappear_never_ to_be_seen_again-EliteNET

ScT.Dead.PROOF.tinyurl.com.yl7zds4.RIP-EliteNET

The_Jews_Were_Behind_ScT_Shut_Down_TRUE_STORY_14x0 4_HDTV_x264-FoV

PM_djGrrr_A.K.A_Anon51_on_irc_scenetorrents_org_70 00_for_invites_to_SCC_And_Beta_Axx_to_ScT_v2-(WEB)-2009-EOS_iNT

Where_To_Go_Now_That_ScT_Is_Dead_-_QUESTiONMARK_(WEB)-2009-EOSINT

ScT.Died.All.P2P.Faggots.Are.Next-CleanScene

Ho.Ho.Ho.Merry.ScT.Less.Xmas.We.Did.It-CleanScene

Jingle_Bells_-_ScT_Is_Dead_-_djGrrr_Is_Being_Indiiiicted_-_The_Batmobile_Lost_Its_Wheel_And_Feeling_Is_Still _A_Fag-WEB-2009-X21

Jingle_Bells_-_ScTs_Dead_Batman_Laid_an_Egg_(Illusi0nZ_Made_Me_D o_It)-2009-RIPScT_INT

Optix_I_Lurv_You_-_Plz_Have_My_Babies-(FUCKMiLK)-2009-BYESCT

The.Person.I.Feel.Sorry.For.Most.Is.SpLiC3.aKa.Spl icey.Who.Spent.Thousands.Of.Euros.Buying.Servers.S o.He.Could.Be.Leet.On.ScT.And.Have.A.Huge.Buffer.L ook.At.Him.Now.Sites.Closing.And.Hes.Lost.4000.GBP .Over.THe.Past.Few.Yrs-EPICLYSADBUTHISOWNFAULTsadfsdf

The.Person.I.Feel.Sorry.For.Most.Is.SpLiC3.aKa.Spl icey.Who.Spent.Thousands.Of.Euros.Buying.Servers.S o.He.Could.Be.Leet.On.ScT.And.Have.A.Huge.Buffer.L ook.At.Him.Now.Sites.Closing.And.Hes.Lost.4000.GBP .Over.THe.Past.Few.Yrs-EPICLYSADBUTHISOWNFAULT234324

The.Person.I.Feel.Sorry.For.Most.Is.SpLiC3.aKa.Spl icey.Who.Spent.Thousands.Of.Euros.Buying.Servers.S o.He.Could.Be.Leet.On.ScT.And.Have.A.Huge.Buffer.L ook.At.Him.Now.Sites.Closing.And.Hes.Lost.4000.GBP .Over.THe.Past.Few.Yrs-EPICLYSADBUTHISOWNFAULT234324234

The.Person.I.Feel.Sorry.For.Most.Is.SpLiC3.aKa.Spl icey.Who.Spent.Thousands.Of.Euros.Buying.Servers.S o.He.Could.Be.Leet.On.ScT.And.Have.A.Huge.Buffer.L ook.At.Him.Now.Sites.Closing.And.Hes.Lost.4000.GBP .Over.THe.Past.Few.Yrs-EPICLYSADBUTHISOWNFAULT234234234

The.Person.I.Feel.Sorry.For.Most.Is.SpLiC3.aKa.Spl icey.Who.Spent.Thousands.Of.Euros.Buying.Servers.S o.He.Could.Be.Leet.On.ScT.And.Have.A.Huge.Buffer.L ook.At.Him.Now.Sites.Closing.And.Hes.Lost.4000.GBP .Over.THe.Past.Few.Yrs-EPICLYSADBUTHISOWNFAULTewr

The.Person.I.Feel.Sorry.For.Most.Is.SpLiC3.aKa.Spl icey.Who.Spent.Thousands.Of.Euros.Buying.Servers.S o.He.Could.Be.Leet.On.ScT.And.Have.A.Huge.Buffer.L ook.At.Him.Now.Sites.Closing.And.Hes.Lost.4000.GBP .Over.THe.Past.Few.Yrs-EPICLYSADBUTHISOWNFAULTafegw

The.Person.I.Feel.Sorry.For.Most.Is.SpLiC3.aKa.Spl icey.Who.Spent.Thousands.Of.Euros.Buying.Servers.S o.He.Could.Be.Leet.On.ScT.And.Have.A.Huge.Buffer.L ook.At.Him.Now.Sites.Closing.And.Hes.Lost.4000.GBP .Over.THe.Past.Few.Yrs-EPICLYSADBUTHISOWNFAULTawera3

The.Person.I.Feel.Sorry.For.Most.Is.SpLiC3.aKa.Spl icey.Who.Spent.Thousands.Of.Euros.Buying.Servers.S o.He.Could.Be.Leet.On.ScT.And.Have.A.Huge.Buffer.L ook.At.Him.Now.Sites.Closing.And.Hes.Lost.4000.GBP .Over.THe.Past.Few.Yrs-EPICLYSADBUTHISOWNFAULTfa23fa2

The.Person.I.Feel.Sorry.For.Most.Is.SpLiC3.aKa.Spl icey.Who.Spent.Thousands.Of.Euros.Buying.Servers.S o.He.Could.Be.Leet.On.ScT.And.Have.A.Huge.Buffer.L ook.At.Him.Now.Sites.Closing.And.Hes.Lost.4000.GBP .Over.THe.Past.Few.Yrs-EPICLYSADBUTHISOWNFAULTafa4

The.Person.I.Feel.Sorry.For.Most.Is.SpLiC3.aKa.Spl icey.Who.Spent.Thousands.Of.Euros.Buying.Servers.S o.He.Could.Be.Leet.On.ScT.And.Have.A.Huge.Buffer.L ook.At.Him.Now.Sites.Closing.And.Hes.Lost.4000.GBP .Over.THe.Past.Few.Yrs-EPICLYSADBUTHISOWNFAULTa2f3a

Fuck it, theres so much spam now a days :P.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ScT closing down

the best year in BT :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ScT closing down

Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post

THE PASTEBIN LINK THAT IS GOING AROUND IS FAKE AND FROM A USER CALLED SPX21. IGNORE IT AND IF YOU SEE ANYONE MENTIONING IT IN IRC CHANS OR FORUMS, CORRECT THEIR DUMB ASSES

And all the prespam atm too.
    Says who? Someone that already posted a pastebin here? Who should i believe...

BTW caps lock? Are u screamin'? Somebody is pissed.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ScT closing down

Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post

its not official unless the PM is in BLACK

there. black.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ScT closing down

Although that may have been done manually, see above.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ScT closing down

Quote Originally Posted by waeldiab View Post

Quote Originally Posted by brento View Post
    I think it's fake news. SCT will not closing down

well it's on Sct's news section so....
    'Feeling' say's its fake
    What I believe that sct will not close down. I think its a christmas gift for all the members that they will shift u guys to V2.and they will close the old one
    rate objectively

Mild Mental Retardation-About 85 % of persons that are Mentally Retarded fall into this group------>IQ level 50-55 up to about 70.

Moderate Mental Retardation-About 10 % of persons that are Mentally Retarded fall into this group------>IQ level 35-40 to 50-55

Severe Mental Retardation-About 3 % to 4 % of persons that are Mentally Retarded fall into this group-------->IQ level 20-25 to 35-40.

Profound Mental Retardation- About 1 % to 2 % of persons that are Mentally Retarded fall into this group-------->IQ level below 20 or 25.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ScT closing down

well this makes no sense to me... the site is completely full 20k/20k users... and they routinely average well over $3,000 euros in donations a month... yearly i'd say they pull in around $50,000 euros ...

even if they did lose some topsite access couldnt they just switch to another ?? i mean certainly they have the money for it ...

anyways this is very disturbing i dont like it one bit

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ScT closing down

Quote Originally Posted by PRINCE View Post
    omg
    bad news
    we will miss you sct
    Dude, you can use another trackers. :yup:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ScT closing down

RIP SCT it was fun while it lasted

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ScT closing down

This is from the .nfo released "SceneTorrents.The.Final.Notice-ScT "

By now most of you already know that ScT will be going offline permanently.

However, due to pending legal issues, we are not at liberty to speak freely about why we've chosen to take down the site.
    Members of our staff were arrested and will be undergoing the entire length of the judicial process.
    Obviously, in the case of criminal proceedings, it would be downright foolish to comment any further on the situation;

Please bear this in mind and wish them the best of luck.

There have been several theories as to where the donation money (of the recent months) has gone. We'd like to take this opportunity to put all skepticism to rest.
    The money was used to purchase new hardware that would ensure our spot as the fastest tracker on the net.
    You are free to perform whatever calculations you feel necessary, but in doing so it should become very clear that running a site of this stature costs money.
    We feel the overwhelming cynicism is just a product of bad timing compounded with general frustration caused by the current situation.

We sincerely hope that you've enjoyed being a part of our wonderful community over the past 4 1/2 years.
    We've certainly enjoyed our members letting us be of service. We've always felt our user base played an equally important role in making SceneTorrents.org a model environment in the torrent world.

The staff would also like to express their gratitude to fellow trackers for their support in such a chaotic time. Several well known communities have voluntarily opened their doors, and have offered our former users a new home.
    We appreciate the courtesy and acknowledge the steps being taken to move forward collectively as a community. Your assistance does not go unrecognized.

//ScT Staff

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information