sick of struggling to get by? Take my situation for example. I'm in college (thanks to a scholarship I was lucky to attain) without a car of my own because I can't afford one. So I'm limited in where and when I can work because I don't have a reliable means of getting to and from classes half the time let alone work shifts. I do work, but it barely pays enough to get by, and my family is constantly on my back calling me a failure because I don't have money to buy my own food sometimes. I always feel run down because I'm feeding my body unhealthy foods since that's oftentimes all I can afford. I'm stuck living at home with my family who verbally and sometimes physically abuses me because I can never seem to save up enough money to get an apartment in even the most run down neighborhood...the moment I make anything, it goes towards school books or food, or some other random mandatory expense that crept up on me. I know it's a terrible thing to view a human being as a means to an end, although I don't know that I'm necessarily doing that since I still wouldn't get with someone I didn't love. But is it really that terrible to think life would be so much less stressful and more enjoyable if a man who had money came into my life?