Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do people get into FTN?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post

Like ca ok said, follow your own advice. Are you one of those people who expect FTN to have supah dupah rare stuff? :lol:

It's not bad, but you'll find way more stuff on Demonoid, torrents.ru, etc.
    I know, and of course you are right.It's all about the e-penis.At least i have the courage to admit it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

or just relativize/dedramatize the use of this word :idunno:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well yes if you keep doing this that's just plain stupid. Its just something to help you get started not an end in itself.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    It's not about hype, it's about security knowing that a site has been around for a while and isn't going anywhere. I'm sysop of ftn, I'm on countless ftp's, yet I still have an account and upload to TL. Why? Because ftn and ftp's might not always be there. But I know that as a backup TL might since it's been around for so long already, and I'm gonna put my time, money, and resources into places that I know aren't just gonna vanish in a few months or fail miserably.

Would you invest money into a new company, or would you invest it into a company that you know isn't going to go bankrupt tomorrow?

Hype doesn't always mean something sucks either. The iphone was hyped up, and look what happened? Things get hyped up because people talk. If the iphone wasn't going to be awesome, I'm sure enough word would have spread and it would have failed. I'd give anything for people to keep their mouths shut about ftn. But threads like these are what hype shit up, and by posting here you only help with the hype. So for everyone in here saying ftn is hyped, thanks. You just helped add to that hype. Keep that in mind.

And for the record, we've asked countless times to be removed from that rating thread.
    I think you misunderstood the meaning of my post. When i mentioned "the hype that surrounds ftn" i meant the people talking about it in this forum (specifically in the trading section) where i see them offering something like 15 different accounts/invites or their moms even, just to get in there and not the tracker itself. Judging by its review (and not by its level) I am sure its a great place to be, I just cant follow all this aftermath of paranoia and this is where that post was directed at: Appreciate the trackers you are already in and if/when ftn comes your way, welcome it.

I couldn't agree more on supporting any p2p source that you feel its here to stay btw, as for the "what trackers are worth" thread and even the whole trading forums questionable existence only mods/admins can do something about.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information