Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

BT politics general thread. Oh, the drama

Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post

How shitty if that's true. The moment he leaked the details of the first "bt scum" the shunning should have started. Just because the person was a trader, cheater, whatever, does not somehow justify the posting of his/her details. It's a shame that it took tracker staff info getting leaked for this to start...

not exactly true on several occasions I raised the issue with sysops of the sites he staffed, including putting them all in a irc channel where I ircop and addressing his actions. Just because it wasn't publicly aired like it is now, Doesn't mean it wasn't being addressed.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boooring,more drama please!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    The Internet is serious business, I guess.

and posting personal info's and pictures is also wrong I know for a fact .

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ZAos View Post

/me goes back to 2010.. who the fuck is extradry :naughty:
    Let me tell you a little about myself
    I enjoy a beer, laugh and checking the talent out at the beach
    Enjoy the BT scene and all it brings bad or good.
    BT is changing and the events of this thread is proving it
    once you wore a hat either from the scene or BT now most wear both that run torrent sites.Pre's prove that and the pre spam

I even go as far to say now torrent sites run top sites or a form of them.Affiliations are closer then ever.

As as revolt and BT politics, not really sure why revolt would be mentioned here at all,other then serb once hunted traders
    So does a lot of sites why single out just 1 of them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you are after information then I can tell you that one place is no or less like every other place give or take a good person or an asshole or two.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well to be honest it seems serb and tj and that little group have pissed off a few more people then just the regular p2p crowd. It seems some higher up scene people are getting involved now and are trying their best to put a stop to all this childish crap. Serb needs to grow the hell up and stop acting like hes 12 unless he really is then we all will somewhat understand.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by BlastGT1 View Post
    I'm just curious here, but what's YOUR ideal tracker going to be like? I'm asking Albo primarily, but I'd love to hear honest opinions from everyone. More to the point, how would YOU run one? Ban every person who popped off at you, or give people a fair chance to get it off their chest and see things clearly first? Should you REALLY trust that someone who got caught trading or cheating won't do it again? How do you know that this isn't the second, third, fourth, or fifth time they've been busted? How do you decide on letting X stay, while banning Y, when they both did the same thing? They all give the SAME excuses. Many trackers DO give a cheater, trader, or multiple account holder a second chance, either with a new account under watch, or having to take what's often the worst account, stats-wise. You wouldn't know this if you're not in the tracker staff circuit, or have a friend who is. But humor me. Tell me the system you'd have in place, If you've got good ideas, I'd be thrilled to hear them, because good ideas can come from anywhere and everywhere, sometimes where you least expect.
    I don't know much about running a tracker and I would never want to learn how to. My time is precious and wasting it on running trackers and irc seems idiotic and pointless to me.

I'll try to answer your questions though just for the fun of it.

1.Sct would be my Ideal Tracker. If I ever ran a tracker, I would try and follow in Sct's footsteps as much as possible.

2.I would give second chances for sure and I would certainly not ban someone for speaking their minds. i love people who express themselves freely without having to feel like they're obligated to kiss ass.
    Although, unlike you guys I would certainly NOT give a second chance to a staffer who tries to expose personal info of the members that he has beef with.
    (You still didn't answer me why SERB wasn't banned from TiT after he tried to expose Detale's info btw)

3. I would give cheaters and scamers a second chance for sure. I wouldn't ban traders who don't have more than 1 account because I would assume that they traded their account because they are in need of the tracker and they will make good use of it.
    I would give scamers an account so they don't feel the need to scam anymore, and I would give cheaters extra buffer so they wouldn't feel the need to cheat in my site anymore.
    If they violate their second chance then I would ban them for good.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Ewwwyourface View Post
    ok words change if i call some1 a f*g*t it means stupid
    OK, f*g*t...

It feel good to communicate with you on your level. At least I have a reasonable expectation that you will understand. :happy:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

This thread is going on for way too long.

Everyone should want to be a part of it just in case
    things change.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

I don't separate how I act in cyperspace and in RL .I think that people who use that as an excuse would just as quickly do the same thing to you in RL ( as on the internet) if given the opportunity.
    That's interesting. I alwas thought people do stuff online that they wouldn't in RL. Maybe if there were some form of anonymity... (like an invisible cloak) :P

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information