Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    James H

How do i stop HP Smart web Printing when i open Ineternet Explorer?

When ever I open up Internet Explorer or My Documents a window pops up saying Installing Hp Smart Web Printing and I have to cancel it everytime I open Internet Explorer. HELP ME STOP THIS ANNOYING WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.K.N.Y
    The only way i believe is to uninstall anything that came with it(probably any Hp software you recently installed)
    if that doesn't work,scan your computer for virus then Use system restore in acessories to set your pc to an earlier time

Brett D
    I find stuff like that annoying too. I am learning and I would like to thank your respondents for their advise and I wonder if you have bugs in you computer that down load stuff you don't want how you find and remove them. for example on limewire I can ask for titanic song for example and instantly I know I am in trouble when it says " do you really want this downloaded because you already have this file saved as for example "farewell to nova scotia". what has titanic song have to do with farewell to nova scotia so I know something ain't right. Playing with the computer if fun but annoying too and I don't understand how my computer anti virus anti adware anti spyware can detect stuff when I clean up at days end but it doesn't stop the stuff from getting into the computer in the first place" Once you have isolated a file you think contains a bug is there a way to get the address of the source and then get the computer to block that source permanently? good luck good bye

Aidan
    if you don't use the printer at all just uninstall it. otherwise i'd recommend a program called CCleaner (go google it). Among a ton of other good things it does, it allows you to disable startup programs on your computer, so disable the printer's popup stuff and anything else that annoys you.

actually, after reading shadow's, ya go do that.

fb.shadow
    simple, download firefox or opera, both are much better, much safer, and much less annoying then explorer

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information