Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

fullsoftwaredownload.com

Have I been ripped off? Away from home with a newly bought laptop with no WORD on it I searched for a way to obtain WORD 2000 online. Google led me to fullsoftwaredownload.com There I
    paid for a one year sub for downloads but in a process that I have been able to recall fully I found myself at your site and being recommended to purchase the PRO version - of what i was not sure. Being short of time to get myself online etc. I did so but have since been unable to install the file for WORD 2000 I downloaded. I have no way of recontacting fullsoftwaredownload.com as one can only send the an email after logging in and I have no way of knowing what my login details were! I am also told by Limewire you make no refunds. So I am in the poistion of having paid out about $40 in total, have no way of knowing who the first payment was to and no installable software.

Do you know of this website? Can you advise me please?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

fullsoftwaredownload.com

1. You Were scammed: **WARNING ** BEWARE** - Download p2p Clients ONLY Thru Official Sites and get your $$$ BACK!!!(music members).

2. You should have gone to the store and purchased "WORD 2000" and saved yourself a lot of grief.

3.Now you need to try and get your money back. If you can go to the site you purchased LW from (fullsoftwaredownload.com) and tell them you know you were scammed and want your money back, also go to your bank/cc company they should have a fraud dept that can help you out. then you should cancel your cc because they have your billing info and could use it for other illegal transactions.

4. the official site is www.limewire.com and they don't offer a refund for "Pro" cause "Basic" is free.

5. Limewire does not prmote or condone using its app for the illegal downloading of pirated software plus its very risky d/ling program files cause most contain virii and other nasties.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

fullsoftwaredownload.com

You'll find that site listed here Known Scam Sites Beware of using Google because many scam sites sponsor Google searches. That means their links will show up under your google searches.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

fullsoftwaredownload.com

Thanks for your replies - most helpful. How come all these scam sites are supported by google though??? Do they not know of them?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

fullsoftwaredownload.com

The scam sites pay google for their services, and I guess, as far as google is concerned "business is business". After all, you don't pay google when you run a search query and google has to generate revenue somehow

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information