Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did t

spartanq77

Did t

...happen? I doubt it. Actually, those shapeshifting Jews risked their lesser people in order to shapeshift to nazis, in order to frame germany, since germans are their only competition for race with the biggest nose, and in order to gain sympathy, part of their plan to take the world over.

Should we take care of the problem?

Eva O
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ajk46ZQfQbx7iC.xfhcFb3jsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20080302081427AADurqo

arabeezy
    maybe and now they are doing it all over again to the palestinian people.

A#1Grandma
    I shouldn't even bother to answer this. Millions were slaughtered by the Nazi's. It is not a supposition, it is a fact. The Jews were treated differently than Christian Europeans for centuries. They became bankers because they were not allowed to own property. Shapeshifting? what does that mean? They are werewolves? what? Apparently you would have been first in line to enlist in the SS. Lesser peoples?

john_galt0
    X marks the spot.

john_galt0
    X marks the spot.

Ice
    Your question speaks for itself.

Idiot.

Chuck M
    It happened.
    But it happened in Germany not here. But we seem to be the ones that have to listen to them whine about it all the time. They act like it happened here and we are supposed to make everything right for them.
    They should be doing all these memorials in the Germany instead of here. It was a horrible thing that was done to the Jews and I don't believe it was right. But WE didn't do it.

Chuck M
    It happened.
    But it happened in Germany not here. But we seem to be the ones that have to listen to them whine about it all the time. They act like it happened here and we are supposed to make everything right for them.
    They should be doing all these memorials in the Germany instead of here. It was a horrible thing that was done to the Jews and I don't believe it was right. But WE didn't do it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information