Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

Look Abby I'm not going to continue to go tit for tat with you on every little irrelevant semantic. Mostly because you are exhausting in your ignorance. The little I can muster is below

Blindly?? How dare you. You aren't even a member of FTN so between the two of us I'd say I have a more clear view than you do. My reasoning is simple. Innocent until proven guilty so those who do the shit talking should have to prove it NOT the site who contributes to the community. FTN is being attacked here, they aren't coming here attacking anyone else. This is why I believe the shit talkers are wrong here.

Again with this IRC convo?? It's no kind of proof whatsoever of anything. It's just some guy saying how many times he thinks FTN has asked for money in an allotted time. That's it. Who is the guy? What are his credentials? Do you at very least get how he and that convo don't mean anything because we don't know who he is?

Originally Posted by Detale
    Who did FTN defame or slander here?

Who said FTN did that.All I said was(hate quoting again and again)
    YOU DID MORON!!

Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    ?And yes it is "libelous and irresponsible to say the least." on the part of FTN.
    Obviously You should google the word Libel and get back to me OK champ

I am saying "shit talkers wont stop shit talking unless they get any sort of proof to stop shit talking".zzz
    Yes i get that and my view is that they don't owe the shit talkers anything. Innocent until proven guilty. I'll put it like this, If i were to start a thread saying you enjoyed farm animal sex and others chimed in saying they knew it to be true, should you have to prove you weren't into that or should you be allowed to live your life free of harassment??

Before you say oh the donors are owed blah blah. I highly doubt all the people talking shit are donors here. Even if they are when you donate to the red cross do you have a say as to how they spend it?? No you don't ,again google the word donate for a more clear definition.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

this for making a lot of donation !

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    che.isint this getting a little old?I mean,I can understand that in a dicussion if you dont want to drop names of persons but what is the possible reason that you cant say the name of a forum?Are you afraid that you are gonna hurt their feelings or are you an active member of the forum and dont want to point it out?Just curious,thats all.
    If you want me to say that it's ****************, then sure. I don't drop names out of respect. I may have not liked the place, but others around here might. You're active there yourself, aren't you? That means that just by mentioning TPS, I risk hurting your feelings/annoying you because our opinions might differ.

Want me to go into further details or is that description suffice what I meant?

P.S. I really dislike the way you make it sound like I'm a hypocrite. I haven't been a member there for a couple of months now.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

FTN is the one to blame, if they go down due to economical problems. FTN has always been a site with strict access, so it is impossible for new users to enter. And even more impossible for new users to help by donation.

If I was a member of FTN, I'd happy to donate money. Too bad for FTN, they prefer to have a small member society.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

Quote Originally Posted by worthlessone View Post

You STFU asshole :yup:
    Brandon is legit? LOL your post made my day thanks

Your join date made my day... thank you for being sooo awesome!
    If you've join 2009, you can't vote for FTN...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

That's 16 in 16 weeks since the New Year...some have updates that coincide to the previous post.

If you don't like the News, set your link to the "browse", or "forums" page.
    Man, sarcasm just doesnt go anywhere in this place anymore. You people need to lighten the fuck up.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

jeah we are all in for community :whistling

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

"FTN is full of cheats who run the tracker for money and then use it for their own"
    If i say something like that and when I am asked to explain myself I say "Why should I explain to you?it's not like I owe you anything either, or do you feel like I do?".heh,when you are out of answers or reasoning pulling out the "I dont owe you card" and then calling others Morons for questioning.

Few?Almost all members are disgruntled by the fact that FTN is not showing proof of what they say what happened coupled with the fact that the donations thread deleted and then being trashed.It really feels that members are happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Detale
    ATM there are 4814 members and how many have come here to complain?? OK then. Like I said a few morons.
    Have FTN forums been a fair place for discussion?Taking down posts because "Brandon or staff dosent like it" seems fair?

FTN did it this one time due to a problem they had, how can you possibly compare??
    1 time?
    [quote=IRC]
    20:37 AbyBeats

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

Detale,You are asking the same things which have been discussed posts before again and again and making remarks like this:
    Who said FTN did that.All I said was(hate quoting again and again)
    My arguments was clear in this thread,and I didnt say the above either.

Again with this IRC convo?? It's no kind of proof whatsoever of anything. It's just some guy saying how many times he thinks FTN has asked for money in an allotted time. That's it. Who is the guy? What are his credentials? Do you at very least get how he and that convo don't mean anything because we don't know who he is?
    Man,seriously if you dont understand why I put in the IRC convo.leave it.I am not going to quote for you again.

Blindly?? How dare you. You aren't even a member of FTN so between the two of us I'd say I have a more clear view than you do. My reasoning is simple. Innocent until proven guilty so those who do the shit talking should have to prove it NOT the site who contributes to the community. FTN is being attacked here, they aren't coming here attacking anyone else. This is why I believe the shit talkers are wrong here.
    Please read what sez wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by deadalive
    The funniest part about this all is the people who complain or ask these loaded questions are most of the time not even members of the sites they attack/question. Or they have been banned or disabled or whatever and look for revenge, so they get other individuals all riled up and sit back and laugh at the drama that was created....
    What kinda stupid logic is that?First you say "most of them asking these question or shit talking are still members of the site" and then you say "the people who complain or ask these loaded questions are most of the time not even members of the sites they attack/question".So by the looks of it,both ways no one can ask questions?wow,please keep that to yourself.thanks.
    And explain to me why a person shouldnt be a member of the site if he complains?I can say the ratio system in BitmeTV sucks(ratio system in most of the sites are lame),that means I should stop using BitmeTV?Isint it because people complained so much that the ratio system changed in What.CD?You you dont want other people to talk?start a tracker with the rule "Rule#1: Dont talk anything about the tracker".And then you can ban people for speaking up.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

R.I.P FTN or not?

Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    i came up with a new game while thinking of this thread, and douchebags coupled together. The name of the game is, "i wonder how long till this makes it to the soapbox."
    BACKIE!!! Der be drama!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information