Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rip cn???

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rip cn???

Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Is that the latest chant of you puss Canuks these days? Grow some balls maple boy.

PS:
    What do urine samples and Canadian beer have in common?

[SPOILER]You enjoy drinking both?[/SPOILER]
    fixed to better approximate reality
    Please lets not get into a pissing contest [SPOILER]although Detale might enjoy a drink[/SPOILER] over which country makes the best beer because overall Belgium is the best,simple fact of life like if you fall down you are going to get hurt or the next thing Detale is going to post is going to be vulgar and make very little sense.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rip cn???

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Note from the language police,in English we say "has it's(his) days numbered" or more appropriately " it's(his) days are numbered" :happy:
    :yes: :naughty:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rip cn???

I agree with stoi, but how I wonder has stoi only put out 10 torrents on BCG?

I'm still fairly new, so I don't know everything, but was stoi not the original Owner or something?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rip cn???

:lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax Error
    If someone insulted me among those posts, ok, I am cool with it, I don't have the ability to add additional drama.
    No one even mentioned your name.You seem to have an opinion of yourself when discussions like this happen.

P.S:I really dont understand when a guy says "I dont care about this thread" and keeps coming back.

and lol @ champo101's ban.Well cant blame the staff,they are the people who go on publishing urls in public blogs and demands their members not to use it when the whole world knows/uses it.Their ability to reason is kinda very low.We need to understand that and behave accordingly.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rip cn???

[QUOTE=babab007;3480426]

when i read that, i really thought you deserved to be banned.
    Sadly, i still think the same. I dont know why an exception has been made in your case, but if one cant respect a tracker's rules one shouldnt be part of it. No one forced you to join it.

I don't know why I didn't just say it, but, I'm in the process of moving right now and I have SOO much shit in my house I'm moving a lot about 4 times a day. We are going through financial troubles right now and cannot really afford any movers or anything like that. We gained possession of our new house before we moved out of our current one and they are only about 2 minutes away from each other so we just load stuff into our car and drive there, unpack and continue doing the same thing over and over again. On one of the last few days o school, I got into a LOAD of trouble and I'VE BEEN LIMITED TO my time on the computer and when I said I was lazy on that post I really meant: My parents told me to get off. So yeah that is my answer to your statement there. And try to maybe ask why before you make a remark like I really thought he should be disabled.

Rip cn???

It should be. Not much story behind my nick idol, someone decided my userclass at the site should stand for supervisor, as the original is in italian I guess supervisor works as translation

The spider certainly helped me getting there though!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rip cn???

I actually like CN tbh I did not want to criticize them for making this statement, I realize now, that is what this thread has become, but I didn`t want to criticize them. I just wanted to see your reaction on a statement in which many trackers are now posting. I don`t want CN gone. I may be new but I really like it there.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot they would have to pay for both servers that month. I get that announcement much better now.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rip cn???

Quote Originally Posted by Supervisor View Post
    Who said anything about closing this thread? Pretty sure I haven't.
    Maybe if you had read my post carefully you would have understood we do not care about this thread
    BTW champo101 your account has been disabled from CN just now. PM me if you care about the reason.
    So... you don't care about this thread at all?

Yet Champo was constantly pressured into closing this thread and consequently was banned from CN?

Sugarcoat it however you like, it seems pretty clear to me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rip cn???

i wish i was a member of a torrent tracker that i would actually want to donate my hard-earned riches to, too bad typophile doesn't have torrents

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rip cn???

Quote Originally Posted by Mokhtar View Post
    user create all this mess, makes fight between FST and CN mods, and no one bans his ass ? :mellow:
    :lol:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information