Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mhmm IP banned from torrentleech? What gives....

Not sure what happened but tried to login this AM and it says I was banned.../shrug Been on the site for well over 5 years so no clue what happened.

Tried TL irc but no reply. Curious anyone on TL and able to check if my account still there? User name is vortexdr.

Help would be much appreciated lol...TL was my last link to a somewhat 0 day site seeing private ftp's way dead and well public sites are fail

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't suppose you were trading or cheating or selling or anything fun like that, were you? :whistling

Anyway you should wait for a while in IRC, you can't expect their staff to be at the keyboard 24/7.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by vortexdr View Post
    Curious anyone on TL and able to check if my account still there? User name is vortexdr.
    TL doesn't have a member search, and while your user ID is the same in the forum, you won't show up in the vBulletin member list either if you've been disabled.

Clear your cookies - that will get rid of the "IP" ban. You should then go to their IRC channel and wait until there's a staff member that can talk to you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    I don't suppose you were trading or cheating or selling or anything fun like that, were you? :whistling

Anyway you should wait for a while in IRC, you can't expect their staff to be at the keyboard 24/7.
    Well, TL has quite some more staffers than your average 0day site. So I think it's pretty fair to expect somebody to give you some sort of answer in a few minutes?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

dont bother, use tpb instead...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do U have static or Dynamic IP?
    Clear Cookies, have a different IP, and get an invite, since U are Banned, don't think they [ TL] let's u in the irc
    Or some TL staffers, hangs out here that U can PM, and straighten out your situation.....GL

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Do U have static or Dynamic IP?
    Clear Cookies, have a different IP, and get an invite, since U are Banned, don't think they [ TL] let's u in the irc
    Or some TL staffers, hangs out here that U can PM, and straighten out your situation.....GL
    Please don't counsel someone on how to cheat but more importantly please don't use use "u" as a substitute for you.
    The world is going downhill fast enough on it's own. There really isn't any need for you to help the process along.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    I think it makes little sense to run a disabled channel if people that have been banned from the tracker are also barred from IRC. :P

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Please don't counsel someone on how to cheat but more importantly please don't use use "u" as a substitute for you.
    The world is going downhill fast enough on it's own. There really isn't any need for you to help the process along.

Look at my last sentence, MR. Perfect, DID SUGGEST TO HIM TO STRAIGHTEN OUT THE MATTER WITH TL STAFFERS, didn't I? Hope my written English, is up to par.:angry::angry:

Unregistered
    If your IP address was banned from particular website,you are unable to use that website again.Also you are unable to post.It happens because if you are violating or against the website rules.For this reason,the administrator will ban your IP address at any time.You can contact the administrator to get unban your IP from that particular website and ask him the reason why he was banned your IP address.Otherwise try to change your IP address and then visit that website again by creating another account.
    Follow the below steps for changing IP address in Windows XP:
    1.Start->Run->Cmd->Press Enter
    2.Type in "ipconfig/release" for Current IP address and
    3.Then type "ipconfig/renew" for New IP address .
    You can also change your IP address by this way,
    If it is static IP,you cannot change it.Static IP will not change even when you reset the modem.You have to contact your Internet Service provider(ISP) for changing static IP.If your IP address is dynamic,it will change whenever you reset the modem.You can check your IP address by using Ip-details.com .

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information