I can feel God all over me
My view: You THINK you feel God in your life, its actually your mind playing games. Everyone has their happy and contented moments, it doesn't necessarily mean that God is in their life. I have heard of serial killers who feel like they are on cloud nine after a kill. Do you mean to tell me God is in their lives because they feel happy? That excuse doesn't fly; happiness doesn't equal God!

I have experienced a miracle
My view: A miracle is when a house pops out of thin air or an amputee's hands grow back after 5 years. Anything other than that is just a coincidence. Saying that God worked a miracle and saved your life is BS. thousands of people survive crashes so how is that a miracle? Surviving a car crashed can be explained, just ask a physicist and a biologists and they will break down the science for you.

Someone had to create the Universe
My view: Not really, it could have always existed. People believed God always existed right? So why is it impossible for the universe to have always existed?

God speaks to me and I can feel him in my soul
My view: You are insane if you think a mighty God has time to speak to you, what makes you so special, are you prophet Mohamed or something?

you have have faith
My view: So do you mean to tell me once you have faith then something becomes real? if it was that easy I would have a ten BMW's. Faith is not proof or some kind of activation code, its just your personal thought. I have faith that I will live forever, it doesn't mean it will become true

Because the holy book said so
My view: I am going to write a book about how the world came to be and start making millions of copies. Two centuries from now the copies might still be around and I might have a few believers who believe in my book. Eventually it will be a religion and the book will become a holy book, does that mean that the god I made up is real? No, so how can we be sure that the bible or quran is accurate?

So there is no proof that God is real, just faith. And I said, faith is your thought on something. The day faith becomes proof I will start carrying faith to court to win all my cases. "Hey your honor, I had faith that I killed the man for a good reason".....lol
And dont say "prove God doesn't exist" because I dont know if he exists, I am just using my logic. Instead you all are quick to say "I know god is real" so you prove it! Dont try to twist it around and stall because you have no answers.