Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Field Nurse

iPhone 3G Unlocked, Free Unlock Software By End of Year [IPhone]

The jolly band of hackers known as the iPhone Dev Team have successfully unlocked the iPhone 3G for use on unsupported GSM networks. Right now they've simply confirmed the 3G unlock, but according the the Dev Team blog post, a free unlocking software should be available by New Year's Eve. [via]

</img> </img> </img> </img>

Unregistered
    Thanks for the post. I would like to share my experience in unlocking my iPhone 3G.I wanted to unlock it from the respective locked network but did not want to jailbreak it. As jailbreak makes the user to lose the warranty of the phone. I was also not comfortable in using the available unlocking tools. I searched and found that Theunlockarena.com provides such a permanent unlocking service for iPhone models irrespective of the baseband. They unlock the iPhone through the remote unlock service which would be a better option because, we need not give the mobile to someone else nor do we have any chance to enter the wrong unlock codes. This type of unlocking was very apt for me.I unlocked my mobile and now free to switch networks.I used Mobileunlockguide.com for free unlock instructions.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information