So I have a US Cellular phone with a 160 character limit for texting (I think that's the limit for all US Cellular phones but I'm not positive). It's no big deal when I'm just sending a text to a friend because if what I need to say is more than 160 characters I can just send multiple messages. BUT, when I'm making a post to Blogger or updating my Facebook status, I really don't want to have to make several separate posts. So I have 3 questions:
1) Is there any way that I can increase the character limit by myself? (in other words, by just going in and changing some settings?)
2) If not, is there any way I can purchase a higher character limit?
3) If #1 and #2 are both no, is there at least a way I can set it so that it will just break my messages into separate texts automatically? So that I DON'T have to go *new message* *types* *sends* *new message* *types* *sends* etc...
And switching services and getting a new phone from that service is not an option, so don't even suggest that.
It currently does NOT automatically break up the messages, that's why I'm wondering if I can somehow change the settings so that it will. I have an LG Mystique if that helps.