Well my dad was incarcerated with four other men,
he is being charged for kidnaping, misconduct with weapon, and theft by extortion,

well the bad part is that my uncle and his peons kidnaped some woman and hid the poor woman in my UNCLES SHAK, in his back yard.

well my dad always feeds my uncles animals, so he walks into the shack to get the animal feed out and notices that the woman is all tied up to a chair, blindfolded.
so my dad asked whats going on?
So my uncle threatened my dad and told him that he would kill him or one of my family members if he says anything, my dad was in a tight position, he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
so my dad didnt have any other option but to stay next to that woman because he was defenseless against four men with guns, so he stayed in with her till 4:00 pm when the police or fbi came in to rescue her, so they took my dad and charged him
MY BACKSTABBING "UNCLE" tried to flee the seen in my dads truck when the police got him out and arested him and his main accomplice.
this all happened on thursday.

and my whole household has been torn apart and the fact that my dads cousin would betray him caused war between our family members and his gangster family.

my dad was confronted by them at jail and told him that if he were to say the truth they would kill him or one of my siblings or mom

my dad told them that at this point he didnt care if they killed him or not, hes going to say the truth my dads record was tarnished because of them.

i went to go visit my dad in jail and he tearfully told me all of this, it hurt me seing him cry, hes such a good person, a humble modest man, but i just want to set fire to their houses with theyre family inside,
anyways, were trying to find a good CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER TO PROVE HIS INNOCENCE.

we all miss my dad so much
its so difficult with out him and my mom doesnt make that much money to support the house and pay bills and make payments for the house.

please i sincerly ask of you to give me good recommendations in
how to select a good lawyer.

were trying to get my dad out as soon as possible, we all miss him and it hurts seeing my mom cry every night.

PS. his wife new that there was a woman tied up for two days in a row and didnt say anything,
can she go to jail to for not saying a word?
i want to see her rott in jail for the way she tried to say that my dad could have possibly been involved with it, she told my mom that she thought the poor woman being held hostage was probly dead.