Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Peerportal is Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Hiccup View Post
    The logo's awesome. I kind of prefer the first, though.
    Hi Hiccup, is it the colour or the Slant of the pitch fork that you prefer? (If it's the colour then thats probably the difference between computers or pdf's and jpeg's etc.)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Peerportal is Closed

nearly there guys.
    soft launch very soon

keep upto date @ pp-irc.hopto.org:6667 #peerportal.org
    thats the temp irc for now.

as it stands the login system is fully working using your old name and pass, you just have to wait for the new url

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Peerportal is Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Dannysubaru View Post
    Personally i was invited to peerportal years ago and found the site great for the first few weeks but then beat invited me to the tracker torrent damage and then peerportal just got shelved. then i went back to try and help the community after buying a seed box i quickly seeded my torrents back to 2 but 8/10 times there system wouldn't recognize i had uploaded even tho i had screen shots of the torrentflux server after that i was finished with that shitty site so what if superman was stealing donations its his fucking site. the thing that ruined it fore me was that the staff were acting like typical asshole mods just waiting to catch you hit and run. and the hit and run bullshit what is that all ABOUT as long as i have a good ratio wtf is the problem and i do i have 3TB up on bitsoup 200gb down and the same on bitgamer, ip torrents, torrent damage etc etc dont bother making another site as it wont be the site that will be a let down it will be YOU Glen because your a Shit site runner
    LOL what a retard
    its the memebers site you thick twat
    you need to learn how to setup a seedbox you thick twat
    i was the owner you thick twat
    10500 other members would disagree with your opinion of the staff you thick twat
    monitoring hit and runs is done for a reason you thick twat
    the new site is ratioless you thick twat
    and what would you know about running a tracker as your just a thick twat, Oh and a disgruntled banned user.

your mom

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Peerportal is Closed

IRC. It was a topic of discussion for a while in there. I have some logs (if I can find them) I could PM you if you are that interested.

EDIT: Woops. About a year of the Database was deleted. i neglected to mention :S Ugh I should go to sleep.

EDIT2: OOPS. Christ. How much did I say was deleted before? RAB. Good night.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Peerportal is Closed

Are you sure you're using your password from 1 year ago? If you can't remember it, do a recover.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Peerportal is Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Sadistic666 View Post
    Nice one glen. Do old usernames/passwords work? not sure if i read that a few pages back.
    yes they do
    your password must be atleast 1 year old or you can do a password recovery

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Peerportal is Closed

thanks for the response guys
    i recognize all your names tbh. so just sit tight and post some threads on here so you can be contacted.
    just a few mores days and we will be ready.

re: the database chamo101 is correct and he knows because i am open and honest with members in irc.

to add insult to injury superman is withholding the user database so i cant reinstate all your stats, so any loss of ratio is because of that...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Peerportal is Closed

It appears at least one of the people who staffed at your tracker doesn't exactly think highly of you right now:

Quote Originally Posted by Glen@pp View Post
    It seems for as long as peerportal was up Superman has been skimming donations like a thieving scumbag.
    What's your take on that?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Peerportal is Closed

Wicked logo. Two thumbs up.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Peerportal is Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Champo101 View Post
    A note to Superasshat:
    When I joined the site I looked at the staff page and saw Glen and Superman. When I started to get a little more into the site I thought to myself: Why is Glen so active and Superman I never see? Huh. I mean if they're Co-Owners, why don't they take equal responsibilities now? I wasn't too bothered as I had seen many places with some staff not active. So i first assumed you were away and/or busy with life. That was all good for me. Then after I while I thought, ok. Now this is a little odd. I wonder... but now I see that all that time, you were on PayPal thinking: hmmm, take that, or that. Oooh decisions decisions. Other than that, here's Glen working his ass off for "Your" site like he was your slave while you sat there stealing money. Then when you were questioned about it, OH SHIT. I better dump the site and run. How nice. Caring. Then when you deny it, we can easily see through your lies because we had figured it out long before you made this thread. What I don't understand is why? Why would you go through all that, get caught and lose all what you HELPED create. A great forum, a good userbase, torrents and just a great tracker in general? I just don't understand.

End of my /rant.
    :: from the desk of Champo101
    Maybe he wanted money. Most people live and die hoping to get some. Just a hunch, though.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information