What if I would enjoy having a child someday, but now, in my youth, I have better things to do?

What if my lack of desire to raise a child is not because I'm afraid of being "locked up in responsibilities" but rather that I couldn't care whether it's mine or someone else's?

Isn't this more representative of narcissism than cowardice?

And why is the decision to keep or abort left to the mother, but the social responsibility of parenting (or at least child support) forced onto the father? Doesn't this seem wrong?

Does anyone else see the indiscrepancy in this logic?:
Both parents decide together to have sex.
Neither parents decide to get pregnant (it happens accidentally).
Only the mother decides whether to keep or not the child.
Both parents have to take care of the child together.

In todays modern advanced countries, there is a NEW choice that has previously not existed. It's the choice of abortion.

Wouldn't you guys (and girls :]) agree that if a girl, ALL BY HERSELF AND OF HER OWN ACCORD, decides to KEEP the child notwithstanding the boy's decision, it does not make him any less of a man or a coward when he has no desire to raise it?
Doesn't it make sense that if girl makes that DECISION to KEEP a child BY HERSELF, she should raise it by herself?

That makes sense to me.

Again, I repeat the question:
Isn't it wrong that the decision to keep or abort is left to the mother, but the social responsibility of parenting (or at least child support) forced onto the father?

I'm just curious because those accusations have never made sense to me. Those kind of accusations are painful and degrading however, as most men don't want to be considered cowards or "not men." Doesn't it seem that those accusations are a form of "peer pressure" to get men to do something they don't want to do, don't need to do, and as it seems, probably SHOULDN'T do?