upsetting to some. What to do? As some of you know. a good friend of mine belongs to the same gym as I do. I have never actually seen him work out, but he somehow manages to be in the shower no matter what time I am there. In lieu of him dropping the soap quite often because we all chipped in for soap on a rope, he now has begun playing "Its raining men" on a constant loop.
I personally have nothing against the song, but watching him rub body shampoo all over him while he thinks he's on a MTV video makes me throw up a little in my mouth.
Its affecting the other guys as well. More than half now shower with bathing suits on. Some just get dressed with their fancy dress shirts sticking to their sweaty bodies almost instantly.
Sergio, a gay bar go-go dancer even sits in the corner --fetal style--waiting for the horror to go away.
What should we do? How can this be stopped without bloodshed. I have personally convinced the men not to shank him with a pointed stick.
My wife says to work out home on the $1800 Bowflex, but I like the atmosphere of the gym.
Help please.
Element-- do not fall for the GLEE trick. They are trying to convert normal straight men by convincing them this will be a sexy/gory storyline--- but it will just turn you into Ace