I didn't realize how stupid kids were until I logged in a few minutes ago, one of my questions got removed b/c it was reported, the question I asked was "If I was the only one that thought Nicki Minaj was annoying" WTF How does that get reported?

I didn't say anything disrespectful about her or anyone else, I didn't say anything racist or sexist, I don't get it, so the only thing I can think of is really stupid and brainwashed kids must have reported me b/c they think Nicki is the new Tupac. OMG, how sad.

BTW, I even said why I didn't like Nicki, I mentioned how I hated when she changed her voice and spoke jibberish, and you couldn't understand what she said.

Can I get some closure please, what do you guys think?
@ mysticblur I like your answer

Some of you others aren't very smart, maybe you're children or your children are the Nicki Minaj fans that flagged my question. I'll admit I could've done more explaining, but it wasn't just about this question, it was more in general, and naturally I don't mean that every child in the world is stupid.
@ Jeff B

Your answer makes sense, but what I don't get is how some people ask the most disrespectful idiotic questions and they don't go anywhere.
Wow, a lot of people on here just showed me why kids aren't smart as they used to be, heck, the parents aren't that bright. There was clearly a question. Here's another question, can you guys read? No, I'm not talking about if you can spell, but if you can read people.
OMG, are you guys even trying to get 10 points, that was just an example.
Yes Pastor I would No one understands me, boo hoo hoo. Oh boo hoo boo hoo hoo