My roommate has a boyfriend who has been living with us since we moved in. We weren't asked if he could live here, we were just told he was moving in. The first month or so was fine, but as time passed his behaviors became annoying, and then they progressed to him being condescending, and now he is becoming violent and making threats, all over petty things like leaving a light on when someone leaves the room to use the restroom (the light is still being used, and is the only one on in the house. That's how petty his behaviors are). He's not on the lease, nor does he pay rent. He occasionally pays his share of utilities and cable, but usually less. He owes the entire house money dating back from us covering his split of the deposit. We can't tell the landlord because we now have too many people in the house as stated by the lease agreement. His girlfriend, my roommate, refuses to see this and thinks he's acting like this because the rest of the house has somehow hurt his feelings. This is how she is with every boyfriend she's ever had. She will stand by them even if they are beating her up. How can we make him leave? I don't feel safe, nor am I the only one. There has to be SOME way of legally getting him out without involving the landlord. I don't want to be evicted over this. I can't seem to find any real answers in the FL statutes or forums. We are located in Leon County, Florida.
**He IS the other person. By him being there, we are over the limit. That's why I don't want the landlord involved, he isn't too reasonable and will see this as a breach of the lease agreement.