Im 16 and I live in a house with my Mom, her Girlfriend, my Dad, his Girlfriend, and my Mom's Girlfriend's son. I have been in and out of deep depression for years now, and my Mom is trying to put me in counseling but nothing works. We constantly argue and fight. They don't trust me and are constantly talking down to me. They go way overboard with the trust issues, and make me feel like I'm a prisoner. They don't believe me when I tell them where im going, so they put a tracking device in my phone and track my where abouts every hour. They don't let me go to friends houses very often and they turn my phone off to where I can only call them after 7:30 at night. The phone issue is not a big deal. It's just the 2 sets of parents and tracking that gets me.I want to move out and live with my best friend and her family for the 2 remaining underage years. For the sake of my sanity I need to leave, but they won't allow me to step 2 steps out of the yard without them. So they won't give me their consent on living with my friend. Can I still leave due to the circumstances?