Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Qi

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Qi

An incident was in the news earlier in the year. A small boy was killed after being hit in the head. The bullet came through the roof of the church.
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...01001115513798

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Qi

*sigh* yes it was relevant in my humble, infinitely tiny opinion and I am entitled to that aren't I? You can't mention the train robbery without referring to Jack Mills, or must I check this with you first?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Qi

For your information, some of us are sad lonely people who had a Pot Noodle for Christmas lunch and spent Xmas morning with no other company than the 3 sock puppets we made to have someone to talk to.

And Sporty, Holey and Spunky don't mind at all if we want to post on rabroad.

So you can take your so-called life with your frienRAB, family and outside interests and shove it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Qi

Graham Osmond locked in the attic writing songs.
    We were in hysterics.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Qi

It's not shown again according to the listings i've looked at and the XL is not available online.

You can get the full series of the regular editions on iPlayer though.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Qi

Agree.

I thought that Vic Reeves might be the same as Vegas because he has that same slightly scary edge and flights of fancy but actually when he was on he was reasonable and interesting.

I just missed the opportunity last night of seeing David Mitchell and Stephen Fry's mutual admiration soceity. I really hope they don't book Johnny Vegas again, although I think from the look on Stephen's face, it's unlikely.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Qi

I agree, but Dara O'Briain is surely the biggest culprit for that.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Qi

QI has never claimed to be the end all of all knowledge. Quite a number of facts have been corrected in later episodes.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Qi

Actually, this was one of the times I thought "yes, that's right" because I have read about the Countdown clock theme being used in the past.

I'm toying with "Smoke gets in my eyes" for mine.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Qi

Lee Mack was not very interested in trying to make any actual stabs at answers, he was more interested in just being the 'funniest' on the show.
    I hope NOT to see him on the show again. I will admit that Bill Bailey was also a bit juvenile on the last ep too, which also encouraged Alan to be so, but both of them usually have a much better idea of what the show is about.

I like Lee Mack in 'Not Going Out' but he does think he is funnier than he is.

What QI neeRAB is to return to having at least one proper 'brainiac' on the show like it used to be and less comedians there who think it is about how funny they can be.
    I am pretty sure the change happened before the move to BBC1 tho, so I am not one of those people complaining just because it moved - I am sure most people 'invent' the dumbing down issue because they have some pre-conceived idea that BBC2 is automatically more high-brow so the dumbing down is some kind of inevitability.

But please, NO more Lee Mack on QI.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information