Don't bother answering the question if you're not going to watch the entire video..it's a whole 4 minutes long.

I've been watching a lot of this psychotherapist Jason Phelps and thinks he raises many good points. In this video, he made the statement in the title...in another video which I can get you the link to if you're interested, he pointed out that the male notion of independence is an illusion. Men are just as dependent on others as women. As people, we'd be screwed if those who make the products we use on a daily basis just stopped, if others decided to suddenly disregard all traffic rules, etc. To say one is independent isn't all that accurate...ever.

http://www.askmen.com/video/dating/1009-masculinity-in-the-bedroom-video.html

Anyway, what do you think of his theory that masculinity is an obstacle to intimacy?
Shaming tactics about the speaker's genitals do not count as valid criticisms or counterarguments to his points.
No, you're right. Traditional femininity is, in and of itself, an obstacle to progress because women are forced to work within a system created by males catered to masculine approaches to...everything.

Those also aren't my words. They're those of the psychotherapist who, by the way, is a man. Read the question before you answer darling.
What anti-masculinity drivel? Do tell..oh you mean the part where I said it's fvcking stupid to call a girl a c0cktease just because she won't have sex with you? That's not anti-masculinity. That's true. Or maybe you meant the part where I said it's funny to see a lying cheating bastard get slapped across the face...you're right. I should feel sorry for the poor innocent victim!