Something has seemed unusual to me for a while, and I'm only noticing it more. When I was younger, like around middle school, I started getting this subconscious sense of time. Often, if a timer was about to go off, I would walk into the room to check, and I would be there right before it went of. The timing sense almost seemed eerie sometimes. Also, there seemed to be something with numbers. I remember when we were playing a game, and to see who went first, the teacher asked us to guess a number out of 100. I ended up guessing the exact number, and things like this reoccured. I would visualize a rush of numbers in my mind, and in an instant, come up with something. I remember looking at an algebra equation, and I just looked at it and came up with the exact answer with a glance. Both of those "feelings" peeked around 6th grade, and have since calmed in frequency. I've still had a strong sense of Déjà vu. Around 6th grade, I could visualize it with more clarity, but now it's gotten to the point where I can tell what could happen next. For example, the other day I was talking with someone while we were both in the car. All of a sudden, I recalled something from my memory, and I could tell where our conversation was going. I got this sense of "just stop talking" and I got all nervous and told them to look at the road. I had a feeling like we were about to have an argument and crash. I've used it almost like I guide of "what to do next." Lately, it's been about avoiding arguments or hurting myself by accident. Like, I'd see myself falling down the stairs right before I take the first step and my mind says "stop everything." I basically recall from my memory what's happening now, and I get a sense of what is about to happen. I remember making timers or bells to go off by focusing on it, or at least that's how it seemed. I also feel like I have some attachment animals, like some sort of nature around them. Also, I've been experiencing dreams that have to do with "powers." I'm in a group of people, and we're all practicing things or looking for something. If I'm learning in my dreams, I want to use it in real life at least. I can do things, but I sort of have an uncontrollable ability to do things. For example, I can't always fly on demand in my dreams. I just want answers; I'm ready for things to clear up. I'd like to know what's going on.
I don't think I can fly! I said I dreamed I was flying. If I could fly, I don't think I'd be asking any questions.