Ive been looking on crutchfield.com for stereo equipment, but like alot of places they seem to have you pick from each section- headseat, speakers, amps, and then subs. They do have pakages but they only have like 500 watts.....i have an 1988 blazer and they tell me what will fit in it...and i know that i can have way more then 500 watts cause my mom has a fully loaded 2002 mustang GT and if you know cars (specialy ford) youll know that they came with mach 1000's that had 1000 watts stock...so if they can fit that all in a little trunk they have to fit it into a blazer.....please i want pakage deals... (Nav, bluetooth, ipod, alot of boom and mabey even a remote)
Ive been looking on crutchfield.com for stereo equipment, but like alot of places they seem to have you pick from each section- headseat, speakers, amps, and then subs. They do have pakages but they only have like 500 watts.....i have an 1988 blazer and they tell me what will fit in it...and i know that i can have way more then 500 watts cause my mom has a fully loaded 2002 mustang GT and if you know cars (specialy ford) youll know that they came with mach 1000's that had 1000 watts stock...so if they can fit that all in a little trunk they have to fit it into a blazer.....please i want pakage deals... (Nav, bluetooth, ipod, alot of boom and mabey even a remote)
AND FYI FOR PEOPLE THAT THINK MUSTANGS DIDNT COME WITH THE 1000 WATT SYSTEM STALK MY MOM'S MUSTANG CAME FRIGHT OF THE SHOW ROOM FLOOR.... SO IT WAS A STOCK SYSTEM....NOW THERE CALLED SHAKER 1000'S LOOK THEM UP THERE STALK SYSTEMS